MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 7 May 2015

GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER'S 6th BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to my part of blog land all my
craft loving friends, and visitors.

Thank you so much for your visit, and the 
wonderful comments you make.
I am chuffed that you spare your precious time
visiting me.

It's my little Great Granddaughter's 6th Birthday
in 4 days time, and this is what I made her.





This is a 8"x8" size card.
The girl in the Onesie was a digi I bought from
The Pink Gem Website.
On opening my Tizzy CD to print the papers
inside I spotted this bedroom image, so I 
decided to put her into a bedroom scene.
I decoupaged the chest of drawers, the end of 
the bed, the covers on the bed, and the image of
the girl in her Onesie PJs.
The letter for her name, and the today were 
printed from the same CD.
The number six is from my stash.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

22 comments:

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny,
I can almost hear the "squeals" of delight when Faye opens her card.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Faye when it comes.
Have a god day Jenny
Patricia x

Christine Harrop said...

She will love it Jenny! The bedroom background is a perfect match for your super image. Hugs Christine xx

Sarah said...

Morning Jenny, this is absolutely BRILLIANT. She is such an adorable digi and the bedroom scene is perfect. I really want sparkly handles on my chest of drawers!! Faye is going to love it. xx

Marie-Louise said...

Jenny this is gorgeous. Really fantastic.

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE this delightful card and what a fab colour combo.... xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Pamellia said...

Such a sweet card Jenny! I love all the elements you popped up on foam dots, really adds dimension, and the bling on the dresser is pure brilliance!! Adorable! hugs :)

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Faye will be delighted with her Birthday card, loving the image and also the bedroom background, it is fabulous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I like the image and the scene you have created
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

That's so adorable Jenny, I know she's going to love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Gail said...

Lovely card - like that pink -= thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment=- have a blessed week! Gail at I Like Paper

PharmacyMichele said...

Gorgeous-so pretty & girly. Perfect for a 6 year old.

Michele

Jean said...

I love the bedroom scene for this pretty girlie card Jenny, I know your GGD is going to love it too.
Jean x

Hazel said...

If Fay is anything like our little grand daughter she will love this card. It's fantastic, Hazel x

Kathleen said...

Oh what a fabulous card for a 6 year old get, love everything about it and I bet she does too.

Kath x

pam said...

Aww this is a gorgeous bedroom scene Jenny, love the image in those onesies..
Faye is going to love this card..
Hugs Pam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Fabulous card for the little lady. Lucky girlie.
Still can't get over you being a Great Grandma.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Ps

MRS DUCK said...

That should have been

Ps, hope your Grandson is better.
Ang x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, fabulous card for your little one, she will love it, amazing image and your girlie colours and design are teriffic, hugs Kate x

Erika said...

A perfect birthday card for a little girl, love all the different elements.
Have a super weekend Jenny.

Hugs Erika. x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is simply stunning <3 :0))

Liz said...

Such a cute card. A fantastic design and I'm sure your great granddaughter will love it! xx

karenlotty said...

I bet she loved it especially having her name on it