MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 22 May 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
Oh my word it's Friday again already, and the
Bank Holiday weekend is nearly upon us.
Here's hoping you all enjoy sunshine wherever 
you may live.

Sorry I was not about to comment yesterday,
but my daughter who is right handed has hurt
her right arm, and mum to the rescue to help her.

So onto my Oldie for Friday this week, you can
join in with this HERE Erika would love to see
what you have created in the past.
Just post an Oldie, and then leave a comment on
her Oldie post and she will visit you in return.
It's all for fun, but a great way of showing your
older creations.

So here is mine for this week.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The papers, and the image is from a CD my
DH bought me on the internet, and it doesn't
have a name.
The die cuts were cut from a die my dear blog
friend Christine lent me, and I cut out lots of 
them.

Thank you for your visit,and the wonderful comments you make.
I really appreciate everyone that is made.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

20 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, this is just lovely, beautiful colours and embellishments, great oldie, hugs Kate x

Jo said...

Morning Jenny. Love this card, gorgeous colours & a lovely image.....& the inside is fab too. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
hugs Jo x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I hope your Daughter is feeling better now. I'm loving your card, the image is beautiful, I love Angels and this one has the most 'darling' face.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Hazel said...

A brilliant "Oldie". Jenny, what these daughters do without us. Hazel x

Sarah said...

That looks very much like a Painbox Poppett to me Jenny and what a beauty it is too. Hope your Daughter's arm is better soon xx

JJ said...

Hi Jenny,

Beautiful card, the image reminds me of the Crafters Companion CD ROM Pretty Poppets, very similar images.

Have a great day

Love & hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Erika said...

Hi Jenny what a super oldie, great use of dies and lovely colour combo.
Thanks for joining me this Friday and have a super weekend.

Hugs Erika.

Erika said...

Hi Jenny what a super oldie, great use of dies and lovely colour combo.
Thanks for joining me this Friday and have a super weekend.

Hugs Erika.

karenlotty said...

Lovely image and that's a terrific blue colour I must take a look at Erika's blog

Mojca said...

oh it looks lovely! just love the inside and gorgeous blue colours. hugs! Mojca

Jacee said...

Beautiful Jenny, such gorgeous colours, lovely.
Hope your daughter soon recovers.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Carol said...

A gorgeous oldie Jenny, love the colours and those pretty dies. Carol x

Jean said...

Beautiful card Jenny, a really sweet image and pretty die cuts.
Jean x

pam said...

Beautiful oldie Jenny, love the sweet image and colours.
Hope your Daughter recovers soon.
Pam x

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous oldie Jenny, love the sweet image. Hugs Carole Z xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful oldie card Jenny, I like the image and the embellishments
Kevin xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the colours you used to perfect! hugs Pops x x x

Pamellia said...

Wow, this is stunning Jenny!! That image is gorgeous and I love all the wonderful layers of papers, laces and die cuts! Wonderful idea to make a matching lace bow! Stunning! hugs :)

Sue said...

This is gorgeous my sweet fairy godmother hope your daughter's arm gets better soon have a wonderful bank holiday lots of huggles from the J household and sloppies from 'his lordship' huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darnell said...

I love how your "old" cards are just as relevant today as they were back whenever you first made them, Jenny. If I showed some of my oldies it would be like showing avocado green shag carpet - you would definitely KNOW it was old, haha! All the best to your daughter for a speedy recovery! Hugs, Darnell