MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 17 April 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to my blog all my very talented
friends, and visitors.

Thank you for taking the time to visit me, and the
really great comments you make.
I very much appreciate them all.

Well it's Friday and time to join ERIKA HERE
with your Oldie for Friday.
It's all just for fun but a lovely way to show your
older creations.
Here is mine for this week.





This is a 8"x8" shaped card bought form C & C.
The paper used is from a book of papers 
bought at the supermarket.
The image is a Saturated Canary one which I won
in a challenge, and  coloured in with Promarkers.
The butterfly is from and old hair clip, and I 
made the stick pin in the bow.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

17 comments:

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Wow, love this card, especially the focal image, I really love the big eyes on these girlies, and loving the wellies too.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Wow, love this card, especially the focal image, I really love the big eyes on these girlies, and loving the wellies too.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Erika said...

Hi Jenny what a lovely colourful card, love the wellies! Thanks for sharing an oldie with me today. Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

P.S. I have a Tim Holtz scrubbie http://rangerink.com/?product=inkssentials%E2%84%A2-craft-scrubbie for getting rid of ink and paint on my hands, marvelous invention and works everytime. x

LesleyG said...

wow this is so colourful and pretty, love how you used a hair clip, and clever you for making your own stick pin! xxx

aussie aNNie said...

wow Jenny this is stunning, all those goodies and love the colours and her hair, it's awesome.xxx

Pamellia said...

Wow Jenny, so many gorgeous elements, I'm not sure where to start!! Fabulous colours, so bright and cheery! Love all the little extras like the stick pin and the shiny butterfly, what a stunning card! hugs :)

Carole Z said...

What a super revisit Jenny, I love this...lovely design, shape and colours and those huge booties are so cute! Hugs Carole Z X

Jacee said...

Great card to show again Jenny, lovely design and a brilliant colour, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Hazel said...

Great "Oldie" Jenny love all the elements you used. Hazel x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Jenny, love all the fantastic colours and the image, hugs Kate x

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Jenny. Marvellous colouring.

pam said...

Fantastic oldie Jenny, love this beautiful image..colours and embellishments.
Pam.

Carol L said...

This is definitely an oldie but goodie!! I love that SC image and how beautifully you colored her, and all those boots are just darling! Wishing you sunny skies and a fabulous weekend!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I like the image and all the details
Kevin xx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jenny. Beautiful bright colours and so much detail. xx

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny, sorry I am late, bad day yesterday.
I love your card, brilliant bright colours, great image and how you have used it in your wonderful design.
Have a great weekend
Patricia x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Lovely, bold and bright. A card to make you smile :-)
Have a great weekend.
Ang x