MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 22 April 2015

BLUE, ORANGE, AND BRONZE BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to my part of blog land, all my
craft loving friends, and visitors.
I do hope you like what I have created, and if you
have just found me, that you pop back as often as
you can.

I made this card back in January, and realized I
had not shown it yet.
Was not happy with how the Cosmic dots turned
out.




This is a 8"x8" size card.
I used Cosmic Shimmer Pale Bronze polished
silk glitter on some double sided sticky paper.
I then added the design I had cut out on my 
ScanNcut.
Flowers cut out on the ScanNcut too.
The butterflies my sister sent me.
Stamped sentiment with Potting Soil Archival
Ink.

Thank you so much for your visit, time, and
the wonderful comments you make.
I really do appreciate everyone.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

19 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Well Jenny, love the dots and love this gorgeous colour combo...great card inside and out.xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, so positive card! Wonderful colors, wonderful background, great in and outside!!!!!!

Erika said...

A lovely bright and colourful card Jenny, it is not a combination I have tried but it works beautifully. Your attention to detail is fab, I love how you always spend the time to match the inside of your card too.

Hugs Erika. x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Jenny and love all the die cuts
Kim x

Michelle said...

A stunning colour combination and gorgeous die-cuts - this is really lovely - Michelle x

MaryH said...

Great color combo, as it looks very 'spring' to me. The polished glitter paper behind this pretty blue die is a lovely look, and your 'pearls' look great to me. That must have taken a steady hand to apply all these. As usual with your cards, the interior always looks just as lovely, and this is a fantastic card, Miss J. So glad you decided to share it. TFS & Hugs.

Jacee said...

What a fabulous colour combo on this one Jenny, I love your design too, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Patricia said...

Great design Jenny, love all the Die work
Patricia x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, The cosmic shimmer 'dots' look fine to me, I usually have a problem when I do mine but my pva is quite old (that's my excuse when they go wrong hahaha), I sometimes get little 'tails' on mine, and I have a problem getting mine a similar size, but yours look fabulous to me. A great card, loving your design cutting.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, The cosmic shimmer 'dots' look fine to me, I usually have a problem when I do mine but my pva is quite old (that's my excuse when they go wrong hahaha), I sometimes get little 'tails' on mine, and I have a problem getting mine a similar size, but yours look fabulous to me. A great card, loving your design cutting.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely bright colours and fabulus dies, great card Jenny, hugs Kate x

pam said...

Lovely colour tones on your card Jenny, love the die cuts and sparkle.
Pam

Carol said...

A beautiful card Jenny. Carol x

PharmacyMichele said...

Beautiful card & I think the cosmic shimmer dots look perfect.

Michele

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Very vibrant and uplifting. The polishes silk glitters are very tactile, aren't they? You just want to keep running your finger over it.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Jenny. I don't see anything srong with the dots.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jenny, I like the gorgeous design all the detail and the butterflies
Kevin xx

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Jenny! I am loving these colours together, who would have thunk it!! Lots of wonderful glitter and butterflies, I love all the little details you included! Stunning! hugs :)

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, this is so pretty, I love the colour combination..these colours always look so good together, gorgeous inside and out!hugs Carole Z X