MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 13 April 2015

BUTTERFLY CHALLENGE NO/28 AND SNIPPETS CHALLENGE CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog all my very talented
friends, and visitors.
Sorry I have been missing for a while, but I have
been looking after my Grand Children in their
Easter holidays.
They have gone away this week on holiday so 
Nanny is free to blog again.

Thank you for all your wonderful comments on
my Easter cards.
I very much appreciate them all.

Today I have my entry into the Butterfly Challenge which would like to see music notes
on your card so here is mine.




This is a 6"x6" size card.
The butterfly paper was printed off a Crafters
Companion CD Cute Companions Volume 1.
I decoupaged some of the butterflies I cut out
of the paper, and added some stamens for the 
antennas, and stones for the bodies.
The music notes were cut out on my ScanNcut
machine from some Snippets out of my box of 
Snippets.
I also sprayed the butterflies, and the music 
notes with Crafters Companion Spray and 
Sparkle Pearl Diamonds. 

Thank you again for your time spent visiting me.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/28-butterflies-m-is-for-music-notes.html 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/pixies-snippets-playground-week-172.html 

26 comments:

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Jenny! A burst of springtime! Love your colours, they're so bright and cheery. Your butterflies are really pretty, I specially love the gemstones in the middle! hugs :)

Di said...

What a gorgeous card Jenny - so cheerful and really pretty too. Lovely to see you in the Playground :)

Hugs

Di xx

Rita said...

What a beautiful card Jenny. I do love butterflies and they look adorable against the yellow papers. Hugs Rita xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Pretty spring colours for your butterflies and notes Jenny. I bet you were very happy looking after the children during the holiday - but also very happy to hand them back ... lol! It is very quiet here now that my nephew and his children have gone back home. Hugs Christine xx

Sarah said...

What a fabulously jolly card Jenny, love the sparkle on the gorgeous butterflies xx

Patricia said...

Brilliant card Jenny, great colours, embellishments and design.
Hope these children have not tired you out too much.
Have a good day
Patricia x

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, wonderful card with lots of buterflies! It is full of happiness! Love the little yellow notes!

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful and happy card, cute butterfly and notes and added lovelies as always.xxx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Jacee said...

How lovely bright and cheerful Jenny, a fabulous card, I love all the little butterflies.
Peace has descended at your house now then Jenny, it's always lovely to see your grandchild isn't it but the peace when they've gone is very welcome! LOL
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Mrs A. said...

I like your music notes. A great idea and they look really good against the butterfly paper. Love the gorgeous spring colours. Thankyou for fluttering by #28. hugs Mrs A.

Carol said...

What a beautiful card Jenny, so pretty. Carol x

Kathleen said...

A lovely bright and beautiful card and love the embellishment but it takes all my strength to cope with one butterfly on a card lol. But that doesn't mean I can not say the card is well made and well designed.

Kath x

pam said...

Beautiful spring card Jenny, love the butterflies and colors you have used also love the ribbon flower.
Pam

Hettie said...

This is lovely Jenny. Love to see yellow...not enough yellow used.
Hugs
xx

MaryH said...

What's not to love on this beautiful butterfly card. Clever you to be able to submit to so many of the challenges too. Glad that you were able to enjoy your grands for a bit. I'm sure you both enjoyed that so much, but bet you were a tad tired after. This is really so pretty & fresh and all those fluttering butterflies are just lovely. Love that pretty gauzy flower too. TFS & Big hugs.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A gorgeous card, lovely butterflies and that gorgeous backing paper.
I hope you have had a nice rest after your children minding over the Easter holidays.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A gorgeous card, lovely butterflies and that gorgeous backing paper.
I hope you have had a nice rest after your children minding over the Easter holidays.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Mojca said...

Oh such pretty butterflies and gorgeous colours. Hugs! Mojca

Jean said...

Love your pretty butterfly paper and the lovely shimmer you've added th the cut out butterflies. that is a beautiful ribbon flower too.
Jean x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Just catching up again.
Your cards always make me smile as there's usually a pop of cheerful colour.
Love your glamorous butterflies. Good luck in your challenges chuck.
Take care and enjoy a bit of the sunshine as well as crafting
Ang x

Carol L said...

Your beautiful card just puts a song in my heart, seriously! The butterflies look so pretty with the shadow images, and I just love those musical notes too! Gorgeous creation!

Carole Z said...

Beautiful, happy card Jenny, love the sunny colours, hugs Carole Z X

vic said...

Hi jenny oohh this is just lovely the butterflies are lovely and the yellow card is pretty too! Glad you have some free time to blog :)
Hugs
Vic xx

Kath said...

A lovely card with beautiful spring colours. I like how you have also decorated the inside of the card. Thank you for playing along with the 'M for Music Notes' challenge.
Kath x

Sarn said...

Ooh this is so lovely and bright and cheerful. xxx

Liz said...

A beautiful card, perfect for Mrs A's challenge. xx