MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 2 April 2015

EASTER SNIPPETS CARD

Hi and welcome to my part of blog land, all my
very talented friends, and visitors.
Thank you for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make.

A quick post today as I have visitors for Easter,
but I made a few Easter cards to show you earlier
this week.
I used some snippets up on this one, so I will join
the playground for Easter antics.


The snippets used are the Butterflies, the Pansies,
and the card under the flower stopper.
The paper is from a big book of papers I bought
at the supermarket a while ago.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/pixies-snippets-playground-week-170.html 

24 comments:

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Jenny! I'm so envious of your easel cards, I just don't have the patience to make such a fancy layout like this! Love the ring of butterflies, what a pretty way to frame your sentiment! hugs :)

aussie aNNie said...

Oh this is just gorgeous love the colours and wonderful style...have a lovely Easter.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny! Love this colorful creation! Great for Easter!

meg said...

Beautiful card with lush embellishments

Sarn said...

Gorgeous circular easel card. Happy Easter! xxx

Di said...

Oh how pretty Jenny! Love the round easel shape too!

Hugs

Di xx

Liz said...

A really pretty card, Jenny. Love the unusual shape - lovely design. xx

Carol said...

A beautiful easel card Jenny, love the pretty colours. Carol x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful easel card, Jenny! Love your butterflies all around the edge!

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous cheery coloured card Jenny and the pansies are amazing together with the butterfly frame xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A beautiful easel card, lovely colours. Have a lovely Easter to you and your visitors.
I'm just off to Church now, and will be there tomorrow, and cleaning Saturday, in readiness for Easter Day on Sunday.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A beautiful easel card, lovely colours. Have a lovely Easter to you and your visitors.
I'm just off to Church now, and will be there tomorrow, and cleaning Saturday, in readiness for Easter Day on Sunday.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

This is really lovely Jenny.

Kath x

pam said...

Wonderful card shape Jenny, beautiful papers and butterflies.
Pam

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous easel card Jenny, I like the sweet design and the colours.
Happy Easter
Kevin xx

Patricia said...

A really pretty card Jenny, love the papers, the great little flowers and all over design.
Have a great weekend
Patricia x

Michelle said...

Really beautiful easel card Jenny and your pansies are absolutely gorgeous - Michelle x

Erika said...

Another perfect Easter card Jenny, love the colour combo and 3d element.
Have a super long weekend, hugs Erika. x

Mrs A. said...

I'm in love with your gorgeous pansies. The sparkle on them is so pretty. Hope you have a lovely Easter. Hugs Mrs A.

Jacee said...

Lovely bright and cheerful card Jenny, I love your design, the little butterflies, gorgeous!
hugs Jacee
Enjoy your Easter weekend

Simply Paper Card Design

Carole Z said...

Oh what a pretty card Jenny, so happy and bright! Happy Easter, hugs Carole Z X

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Wonderful card for today, love the snippets! and the background too, great project
Have a Happy Easter
sending warm wishes from California
Bibiana

Diane said...

Oh what wonderful colors and love the shiny butterflies.

Hugs diane

Diane said...

Oh what wonderful colors and love the shiny butterflies.

Hugs diane