MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 28 June 2017

BIRTHDAY CARD WITH DIE CUT FLOWERS


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Well at last it has rained in my part of Kent over night, as we were desperate for rain.
The grass was all dying everywhere as it hadn't rained for a long time here.

Today I have a card I made for the Allsorts Challenge. 
Quite pleased with how this one turned out as I am still struggling with Mr Mojo as he is being quite lazy of late.
I think the old hot weather sizzled his brain. LOL.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The coloured card is Hunkydory pearlised card, and isn't it a lovely colour.
The die I used for the white was a Tattered Lace Shabby Offset Square Die which I cut twice and cut apart to use as corners.
The Flowers are Tattered Lace Daisy Dies.

Thank you so much for you visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 

23 comments:

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Glad you managed to get some rain, we could have funnelled you some from up here in the North West hahaha, we have had lots of it !!
A beautiful coloured card, loving the gorgeous die-cuts you have adapted.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

meg said...

Love the colour of the card you used,it looks great against the white die cuts and those gorgeous flowers,

Lia said...

Jenny you made some gorgeous cards! Because of the heat I missed a lot of them and I am so glad weather is changing now back to 'normal'! AS my husband said: people in our countries have not been 'made' for the heat'!
Lia xx

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, Thanks for making it for Allsorts too, xxxx

Barb said...

Wow I love that colour Jenny. A very beautiful card. Your flowers are gorgeous. I think the heat probably stopped lots of us in our tracks. Barbxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Those filigree die cut corners are very pretty and make for a beautiful card front design Jenny. I love the colour too.
Lorraine

Chris said...

It IS a lovely colour Jenny, and a beautiful design too,love those delicate die cuts and the pretty flowers.
Yep, we've had the rain too...and boy didn't we need it!
Chris
xx

Mervi said...

Beautiful and lovely card! Really stylish!
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts "Flower Power" week;-))m

cuilliesocks said...

Wow amazing colour Jenny, gorgeous design with beautiful dies, very stylish. Pleased you got the much needed rain, Kate x q

Patricia said...

Hello Jenny, great card, llove the design.
It is not my favourite colour but I do like your card.

Jenny have a go at a box similar to what I have done
All you will loose is a sheet of card ... Oh! and maybe a little patience if it goes wrong.
I am sure you will manage.

Happy Craftimg
Patricia xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a gorgeous card I love the colours you have used it is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

The red and white looks amazing Jenny and your die cutting is fabulous, as usual. We have had a lovely rainy day here so no watering for me tonight!! xx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Jenny!! I love the colors and the dies you used!! The flowers are stunning!! What a beautiful card this is!! I'm glad you got the much-needed rain!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jean said...

A super summery card here Jenny. I love the delicate white die cuts against the coloured card as well as the pretty flowers.
Jean x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous colour Jenny, love those flowers and the way you have used TL die for the corners and a super design.
Thank you for joining our 'Flower Power' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jenny. I wish I could make cards like this when my mojo has gone for a little walk! I love the flowers and the colours are just beautiful.

We've had rain more or less non-stop today and the weather has been pretty cool for the last few days. What a change from exactly a week ago when we were watching my great nieces and great nephew in their school sports day, slapping on the suncream and huddling under parasols to try and keep out of the sun! xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart mooi kleur heb je gebruikt.
Groetjes Gerrie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the pretty flowers :)
Hugs, Kaz x

Cara said...

Beautiful card, love how you used the shabby offset die. Soggy here too, the bunnies are camping out under the step in their run staring at the rain in disgust!

Darnell said...

Wow, Jenny, the color of this is magnificent! I'm glad Mr. Mojo came back with some much-needed rain! I know the oppressive heat we get sometimes really fries my creative juices, too! Here's to more rain for your area!! Hugs, Darnell

brenda said...

Sorry to be so late arriving Jenny, but had to take a peek at yet another beauty from you, love the colours and all the lovely detail. All perfect for our Flower Power theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining us again.

B x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Cor, that's bright at this time of night lol! What a pretty die you've used on the corners. Don't own any TL dies but some are lovely.
Take care.
Ang x

Pamellia said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny! I just love this colour, so bright and vibrant! The white accents really pop and all of the amazing intricate die cuts are wonderfully elegant! Such a stunning design, just love this one!! hugs :)