MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 10 June 2017

STITCHED FLORAL THANK YOU CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

I do hope you all are having a great weekend.

Well can you believe it I won the Allsorts Challenge again last week that's 2 weeks in a row, and about the 6th or 7th time since I have started to enter it.
I also was chosen as over all winner at the Quirky Crafts Challenge with my card that had the song Come on Eileen on it.
The same card was in the top 3 at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge also. 
I feel very honoured and lucky as I am not so very lucky usually.

So today I have a card I made for the Allsorts Challenge with some of my new dies I bought with my winnings.



This is a 6"x6" size card.
The lovely floral paper was a bargain from B&M at £2-49 for 24 sheets of double sided papers that are 250GSM.
The stitched oval dies are one of my purchases from my winnings.
The mint green leaves were also one of my die  purchases too.
The flowers, and dark green leaves are TL mini dies.
Lastly I stamped thank you with a freebie stamp from a craft mag in Tuxedo Black Ink.

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge. 

24 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card it is just so pretty I love how you decorate the inside of your cards. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kathleen said...

Hi Jenny, a fabulous card, gorgeous papers and super dies, the little glittery flowers and the inside is great too, such a bright and beautiful card.
I have just come from doing my commenting and your card was not there unless we have overlapped so incase it it entry No 11 (as 1 is part of my commenting numbers) I will say....Thank you for joining our 'Dies' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Have you also seen the glitter and mire card at B&M really cheap too and it is perfectly fine and the glitter sheets are gorgeous, well mine were when I bought them just before Christmas, hope they haven't changed them as I will be wanting some more soon.

Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations on all your wins Jenny, well deserved I'm sure.
Today's card is gorgeous, I love the papers and the beautiful embellishments, super design too, Kate x

Liz said...

Congratulations on your wins, Jenny. It sounds like you're on a roll!

Another stunning card. The patterned paper is beautiful and what a bargain! Love the glittery spray of flowers too. xx

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your wins, Jenny!! This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful papers you used and the design!! The flowers are fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

brenda said...

A super creation Jenny and such a lovely gesture to make a card especially for us. And what a beauty it is as well, the colours of the flowers really pop against the white.

Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Congratulations !! and well earned.
This card is lovely, beautiful flowers in a pretty setting, I love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Christine Harrop said...

Another lovely card Jennie. I do envy people when they say they got this paper from Lidl or that paper from B&M. We don't have those store anywhere near us unfortunately. The joys of living in the back of beyond! Actually it is a joy, but sometimes I long for the shops others take for granted ... lol! Hugs Christine xx

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi Jenny

sorry to have missed a few of your posts but I have been thinking of you. Well done with all your wins and what a lovely card today.

Mum is in WH hospital again (just up the road from you) so card making has taken a bit of a back seat. Cant do it while I am worried, if you know what I mean.

Anyway enough of me and my problems. Love all you do and well done.

xx

meg said...

Beautiful card Jenny love the papers and embellishments

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige bedankt kaart
Groetjes Gerrie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Congratulations on your run of luck in the challenges, very well deserved as your card creations are stunning.
This is a particular favourite of mine. I love the colours and pretty floral theme, your new purchases have been expertly used.
Lorraine

Cara said...

Fab card, l love how you made the flowers to match. Congratulations on your recent success too, very well deserved x

Mia said...

So lovely card!

karenlotty said...

Well done on all of your wins Jenny Well deserved Today's card is just beautiful

pam said...

Beautiful card Jenny, love the layout and pretty papers.
Congrats on your wins.
Hugs Pam x

Michelle said...

So stunning Jenny - loveley on the inside and out! Congratulations on your wins at the challenge blogs - well deserved - Michelle x

Sarah said...

I am not a bit surprised at your wins Jenny, the cards in question were absolutely marvellous and deserved every accolade. This one is really beautiful too, I love how the white makes to beautiful blooms all the more colourful. I am going to pay a visit to B&M this week!! xx

Patricia said...

Congratulations Jenny, a worthy winner in my opinion.
Beautiful card, absolutely LOVE it.
Patricia xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Oh my, this is so pretty. I got a lovely 12x12 pad in blue from B&M. Very good quality.
Well done you for winning all these challenges.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

scrappymo! said...

Just having a wee catch up on your last two posts.
This card is so pretty and has wonderful stitched dies.
Your DP is really pretty and so suits the images and your design.

Chris said...

Congratulations on your winning streak Jenny...well deserved if I may say!
Another beautiful and elegant card. Love how beautifully the papers and dies match!
Chris
x

Barb said...

Huge Congratulations on all your recent wins and Top 3 spot. What a great time you're having. Perhaps you should buy a couple of lottery tickets as you really are on a roll.

Your card is a beauty and you've bought some lovely stash with your winnings. You've matched the colour of your little die cut flowers so well with that pretty paper too. Barbxx