MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 26 July 2013

ELLIE'S BIRTHDAY BESTIES CARD

Hi and good afternoon dear blog friends and
visitors.
May I say a big welcome to my newest follower,
and thank you sooooo much for choosing to 
follow my blog.
THANK You for all your comments on my last
card. 
I really do appreciate every one you make.

Our singing at the nursing home was cancelled
this afternoon, due to the person who booked us
going on holiday and not telling anyone else we
were booked so they had already arranged an 
outing for their residents.
This suited me fine as I have had a very busy
week, and the heat makes me extremely tired.
I don't sleep well at the best of times and this
heat makes it worse. 
Still I mustn't grumble as I know most of you
are enjoying this beautiful weather.

Today I have a card I made for Ellie my 
littlest great granddaughter, it's her Birthday
on Monday and she will be 2 years old.
So when I saw this Besties image I knew I 
had to have it for her.
I hope you like it too.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.


Now the inside.



This is and 8x8 size card.
I have used the Dessert Bloom Papers on this.
So sad I'm nearly out of this paper pad, because
I have really loved the papers that were in it.
The image is a Sherri Baldy Besties Image,
coloured in with Promarkers.
I added some pink daisies on a roll that were
in my stash from what I had of my mothers.
Some AB pearls on top.
The sentiment was computer generated.
I coloured my sentiment and the inside verse
with chalk as I haven't got and orange distress
ink.

Thank you again for your visit.
Will be round your blogs shortly to comment.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Floral Frenzies.

14 comments:

Sue said...

Awwww Jenny this is absolutely gorgeous she will love it!! Hubby is home and doing well thanks for your concern. Ollie is happy now LOL Its been another hot today, so I'm going out now to take him for a walk now its cooler huggles hun Sue xxx

Sarah said...

Oh my word what a lovely card Jenny.
Great colour combo and she's sure
to love it! xx

Hazel said...


Jenny, what a great card. Ellie will love it.

Hazel xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Fabulous image Jenny. Such a gorgeous girly dragon.You have made a great card. I hope you got a little warning that your singing session had been cancelled and not found out when you actually arrived! Enjoy your weekend and hopefully get some rest. Christine xx

Marie-Louise said...

Such a cute card Jenny. Ellie will love it.

Алексровер Анна said...

So funny and nice image! You are a great crafty Granny!!!!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the cute image, your colouring is fabulous and the papers and flowers are so beautiful
hugs Sue xx

Crafty Lark said...

I can see why you wanted this image Jenny and you have created a fab card with it, I am certain she will love it. xx Flora

cuilliesocks said...

Aw this is so sweet Jenny, Ellie will love it. Wonderful colours and those papers are gorgeous, kate x

Diane said...

Just adorable, love the image, colors and overall design.

Regards diane

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wat een schitterende mooi kaart heb je gemaakt Jenny
Groetjes Gerrie

MRS DUCK said...

Hello Jenny
Thank you so much for your lovely comment and also for becoming follower number 14. I was beginning to sweat that I would be stuck on the dreaded 13.
Spooky but I had been on your blog a few days ago as I was taken with your Mollie card(my late MiL was a Mollie spelt this way) Battery then went kaput and I couldn't remember whose blog I was on!
Anyhoo, your cards are lovely and this one is gorgeous for the little one.
Off to sort tomorrows posting so hope you can pop along again.
Ang x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A truly lovely card for Ellie, loving the image and all the die-cuts etc, but the daisies cascading are truly gorgeous, love it.
So sorry your singing was cancelled, the person who organized and then went on hols without telling anyone, will never live that down ha ha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Céline said...

so so cute
thanks for playing with us at besties
hugs
céline