MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 19 July 2013

VINTAGE MALE CARD

Good afternoon dear blog friends and visitors.
I hope you all are enjoying our heatwave.
Those that find this weather a problem because
of health issues. May I just say I do hope you are coping okay, and I am sending big hugs to make
you be able to cope with it better.

THANK YOU for all your comments on my last
creation. As you know I really do appreciate any
time spent looking and commenting on my blog.

This afternoon I have a card for another of my
grandsons this one lives in West Wales with his
mother and brother. There is 3years seperating
their ages and their Birthdays are 5 days apart
from each other. The youngest also shares his
Birthday with my youngest great granddaughter.
Will show his card in tomorrow.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.


Now the inside.



This is a 8x8 shaped card I bought at the NEC.
I distressed the whole  of the card with Peeled
Paint Distress Ink to change the colour of it.
The papers are Papermania Capsule Collection.
I used some gold mirror board, and the toppers 
were from Kanban.
I applied some buttons from my stash, and the 
lettering I also bought at the Nec.

Thank you again for your visit and time.
I hope you all continue to have a wonderful
crafty day.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

11 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

This is fantastic Jenny. Love the green theme - makes a nice change for a male card.

Christine Harrop said...

Love the way you have changed the colour Jenny. Must try this. I have some of these toppers too. You have made a great card.Love and hugs from Christine xx

Sue said...

Great distressing Jenny!! your getting inky LOL card is fab hope your keeping well in this sun huggles hun Sue xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Jenny, great male card. Hope your coping in this hot weather. Not a cloud in the sky for us today, almost unheard of in the highlands, Keep cool, Hugs Kate x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh Jenny, this is brilliant. I love this great image and design.
Hugs Kelly

Kim said...

great male card Jenny and love the layout
Kim x

Rita said...

Fabulous card Jenny. I know it will be loved anyway, but its a great Male card. Not feeling so good to-night. I think its the heat though. Hugs Rita xxx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Jenny. I love the design with those fabulous image and gorgeous greens.
hugs Sue xx

Planetsusie said...

Hi me little blog buddy! I love how you have changed the colour of the card with the DIs. Great shade of green as well. I love these toppers, they look so good on this card. I bet he will love it.

Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx (it's a little cooler here this morning so I am a happy bunny today)

Carole Z said...

Fab card Jenny, love the colours...your grandson will be thrilled! Carole Z X

Алексровер Анна said...

Dear Jenny, it is bright and elegant card! Love green!!!!