MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 16 July 2013

FOOTBALL RUGBY AND BEER

Good evening to all your craft loving friends and 
visitors.
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my bookmark.
It looks like some of you may be making a few
of these, as they are very handy to give to a 
book loving friends, or sell if you do craft fairs.

Tonight I have a quick and flat card because it 
needs posting.
It is for a grandson I don't see very often, and am
not sure what he likes or dislikes.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.


Now the inside view.



I couldn't show you a better picture of the inside,
as I forgot and rote in it before taking the photo.
This was an 8x8 design card bought at the NEC.
I have used Papermania Papers, and some sport
and beer die cuts already printed.

Thank you again for your visit.
I really do appreciate it as I know your time is
precious to you, especially this time of year.
 I do hope you all have a very crafty day tomorrow.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

14 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Hi Jenny, you will surely hit the jackpot with one of these pastimes!! Something for most tastes - except no bike for me LOL! A great male card anyway which I'm sure your grandson will love! Love and hugs from Christine xx

Rita said...

Fabulous card Jenny. I bet your grandson will love it. Hugs Rita xxxx

Kim said...

great card for a male Jenny and I'm sure he'll love it
Kim x

cuilliesocks said...

Great card Jenny, a real lad's card. Love the base shape, really unusual.
Fab images,I'm sure he will love it, Kate x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Jenny, I am sure your Grandson will love it.
Hugs Sue xx

Sue said...

Hi my lovely fairy godmother what a great card he will love it. Its been so hot today and Ollie has been outside playing with our neighbour's new puppy I've laughed so much when its been hanging on his ears LOL he has so much patience bless him. Hope your being careful in this heatwave lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

Marie-Louise said...

Great card Jenny. Love the shape and one of the sports has to be right - very good idea to put both on.

He will love this card.

Hazel said...


Great card Jenny, just right for a male who loves his sport.

Hazel xxx

Planetsusie said...

Hi me little blog matey! This is a great card for a fellah! Love the different sports on there - as Christine says she needs a bike for her and I need some choccy - well that's my sport!!! Great colours as usual.

Big hugs to you (oh and I now have a mental pic of Ollie with a pup earring)

Sue Pxxx

Алексровер Анна said...

Hello, Jenny! I like this card, here you collected the most popular things that boys like! I am sure your grandson will be happy to get it!!!

Sarah said...

Hi Jenny. Lovely to meet you!
Wonderful male card, aren't they always tricky?!
Surprise is my pride and joy.Together with Suzy
the collie we balance out the boys in the household!!

Sarah x


Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, this us a super card..your grandson will be thrilled! Carole Z X