MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 3 July 2013

WHITE ON WHITE WEDDING CARD AND BOX

Good morning to all my lovely blog friends and
visitors.
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO much for your
fabulous comments on my last creation.

I do hope the weather is being kind to you all
where ever you may live. 
If the weather is being horrible for you at this
present time, I am sending big hugs and smiles
to cheer you up, and chase the clouds and rain 
away.

Sorry I have been missing in action on Tuesday,
but I was asked to look after my 2 little great
granddaughters.
I was also asked on Monday evening to make a
wedding card for my granddaughter's friend who
is getting married on Thursday. Just like my 
granddaughter to leave it to the last minute.
Here is what I managed to create in a hurry.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.

Now the inside.

 


Now the box.

 


This is an 8x8 card with a box to match.
I embossed my Centura Snow White Card with
the embossing folder I got with my E-Bosser.
I made the double horseshoes with the Glitter
Girls Celebrations Embossing Board.
Carnations from WOC, pearls from my stash.

Thank you again for taking the time to visit me,
and leave your comments.
Will be around to look at what you all have been
creating today,  as long as I'm not called to
babysit again . lol.
Have a wonderful and crafty Wednesday.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

15 comments:

Carole Z said...

WOW Jenny this is stunning! It must have taken you ages, but well worth the effort. I especially love the way you have intertwined the pearls through the die and you have followed through the design to the inside so beautifully. This card will definitely be treasured by the happy couple! Hugs, Carole Z X

Christine Harrop said...

This is so beautiful Jenny, it is going to be so loved ! It's amazing how people think you can just make a card at the drop of a hat!! Well done you because it is fabulous! love and hugs from Christine xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, such an elegant design with beautiful detailing
hugs Sue xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card Jenny, you could never tell this was made in a hurry, it looks gorgeous.
Hugs Kelly

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Wow !! your card and box are so gorgeous, loving the outside and also the inside, really fabulous, and they will be treasured by the happy couple.
We had rain nearly all day yesterday, but forecaster said it should be getting better and better as the week progresses, and next week the forecaster was saying we could get upto 30 degrees, wow.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Marie-Louise said...

Jenny these are fantastic. White on white is so elegant.

Алексровер Анна said...

Dear Jenny! Wonderful set! So gentle, delicate, simbolic ! Love the pearl colors!

Planetsusie said...

You never cease to amaze me matey! I need to have an idea in my head first but you seem to be able to pluck them out of your head - simply brilliant. I love this one with all the white and your dies plus embellishments are perfection. Great box too, so glad you got your white card back in stock - lol!

Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx

PS TNT will be bringing some new doorstops very shortly!

Sue said...

Oh wow my lovely fairygodmother this is just totally stunning!!! It will be treasured, you make beautiful cards, the embossing, the embellishments and the box total perfection!!!! love it. Big huggles and lots and lots of sloppy kisses from Ollie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxx

Oksana said...

Just gorgeous Jenny! Love white on white, gives such an expensive but elegant look!xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card Jenny, love the horse shoes and the inside is gorgeous.xxxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wauuuuuu wat een schitterende kaart Jennie
groetjes Gerrie

Unknown said...

Fab card Jenny, you must be so patient to do all the detail.
Carol.x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Hi Jenny;
love that card..is this for a couple loving horses? because of the horseshoes? or just your idea of love? :) I like specially the pom poms and it really looks very elegant...thanks for the link to your friend with a 4th of July card...I love when I discover new blogs...thanks for the link...
ok keep in touch
bye bibiana

Hazel said...


Jenny just getting round to having a look at some blogs, between my visitors and two young ladies borrowing my iPad I don't get much time on it. Plus try visitors deleted a few blogs off, I was in a terrible mood when I discovered what they had done, I know they didn't mean it but I don't think they realised what they had done. Worse than my little grandson. Any way your wedding card is stunning the couple will love it.

Hazel xxx