MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 8 July 2013

VINTAGE BATHING BEAUTIES

Good evening to all you wonderful craft loving
blog friends and visitors.
What a fab weekend, congratulations to Andy for
 that great win. It's about time he won that title.
I do hope you all enjoyed the lovely weather.
Those lovely peeps out there that are not feeling 
well may you soon be feeling fit and healthy again.

Thank you for your lovely comments on my
box.
I really do love to hear what you have to say about
my work, as this is what blogging is all about.

Today I have a card I was asked to make by a
lady in my singing group.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.


Now the inside.



This is an 8x8 card.
I have used the papers and image from Joanna
Sheens Victorian Birthdays CD.
I have  distressed the edges of the paper and the flower with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
I have added some feathers, pearls, and a heart shaped doily from my stash.
Thank you again for your visit and comments.
I do hope you all have great Tuesday.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 
http://hobbyhousechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Vintage. 
http://emergencycrafterschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Summer Days & Holidays

12 comments:

Sue said...

Hi my lovely blogging fairygodmother! Hope your enjoying this lovely weather...your card is absolutely gorgeous you always decorate the inside beautifully too...Ollie is finding this heat a bit too much he's been in the water a lot!! lol huggles hun Sue xxxxxxx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful use of those corner embellies on the super image a gorgeous card, and thank you for joining us at the Hobby House on our 2nd challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Wow !! this card is stunning. Really love the image and the use of doilies and die-cuts and embellies, truly stunning, I love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Crafty Lark said...

Gorgeous design Jenny, love the way you have used the die cuts, also fab inside. xx Flora

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is absolutely stunning, Huggles Pops x x x

cuilliesocks said...

Wow a 90th birthday, how wonderful, and such a gorgeous card, lovely image and design Jenny and the inside is stunningly gorgeoud, just love all the little elements on it, Kate x

Hazel said...


Another beautifull card Jenny, wow 90 she will love this card as it will bring back memories of her youth.

Hazel xxx

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous card Jenny and such a fabulous design for a 90th Birthday, she will love it! I love the colouring you've used as well..superb! Carole Z X

Patricia said...

What great card Jenny that`s a brilliant image.
Love how you have put it all together
Hugs

Patricia

Patricia said...

Thank goodness my computer seems have made friends with your Blog once again
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Oksana said...

Great card, love it! Such a great image and lovely embellishments!xx

amanda stokes said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at the Hobby House :)
Amanda DT