MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 5 July 2013

BLACK AND WHITE 18TH BIRTHDAY CARD

Good morning dear blog friends and visitors.
A BIG THANK YOU for taking the time out of 
your busy day to pay my blog a visit.
THANK YOU also for all your comments on my
last card and box.
You are all sooooooo very kind with your wonderful comments.

I was asked to convert one of my cards in my
box of made up cards to an 18th Birthday Daughter card, but as I left no room on the said 
card for all this sentiment, I made a new one 
which is not needed now. So it will go in my box
with the others, maybe one day someone will
need it.
So here is what I have been working on.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.


Now the inside.



This card is an 8x8 size card.
I used my embossing folder that came with the
E-Bosser again as I love this as it's an A4 size,
so no matching up.
I used SB Grand Decorative Circles, and SB Grand Circles.
SB Flower Corner Die and some black flower
gems from my stash.
The hat pin I made a while ago.
The butterflies on the front I bought at the Nec,
as they were reduced in price.
The inside butterfly is a SB Fanciful Flights Die.
Thank you again for your visit.
I do hope you all have a fabulous Friday.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/anything-goes.html 
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Anything goes.

16 comments:

Sue said...

Another stunning card Jenny, I really elegant black and white design. I love the corners and beautiful butterflies.
hugs Sue xx

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. The black and white theme is beautiful.

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous big happy hugs love Pops x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny, lovely design and of courde your little butterflies are just wonderful, Kate x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card Jenny inside and out
Have a great weekend
Hugs Kelly

Christine Harrop said...

Such a beautiful black and white card Jenny. It's gorgeous! Have a great day. Love from Christine xx

Planetsusie said...

Hello there Chuckles - This is a beautiful creation and I lurve the black and white - tres chic and elegant! I am sure she will adore it.

Hugs to you Sue xxxx

Hazel said...


Another beautiful card Jenny, the black and white is lovely.

Hazel xxx

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Jenny,
I hope this actually gets to you.......!!!
That is one Stunning Card I love it.
The Black and white is fantastic.
Hugs

atricia xxx

Patricia said...

Me again Wow! It got there.
For some reason either it or I missed the "P" in Patricia xxx

Carole Z said...

OOOh this is gorgeous Jenny, just stunning, I love everything about it and the inside is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for suggesting Bibiana to visit my post yesterday, hugs Carole Z X

Sue said...

Another of your fabulous cards Jenny its really beautiful you put so much work into your cards:) Hope you are well my lovely fairygodmother lots of huggles Sue xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Really beautiful card, black and white is always elegant, and I love your make up with the die-cuts and embossing folder, and as always, your inside is just as gorgeous as your outside, a brilliant make.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Hazel said...


Jenny Patricia asked me to tell you that she still follows your blog every day but she can't leave comments, she is very sorry about this.

Hazel

Aquarius said...

This is lovely - very effective use of the various dies and embossing folder

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Jenny! Really pretty embellishments and details. Thank you for joining the challenge at Papertake Weekly :)