MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 12 July 2013

21st BIRTHDAY CARD , BOX AND CUPCAKES

Good morning dear friends and visitors.
I hope you have all enjoyed the lovely weather
we have had this week so far. Some days it's been 
a bit cloudy here.

Thank you for comments on my last creation.
I do really appreciate every one that you make, as
I know your time is precious to you.

Today I have a Birthday card and box I have just
finished making for my granddaughter.
I am sorry I was not about to comment on your
creations, but I was behind making this card, and
also I have been making icing butterflies to go on
cupcakes for my granddaughter's party.
Will post a photo tomorrow of my cupcakes, just to make Sue J and Sue Ps mouths water. lol.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.
 

Now the inside.



Now the box.



This card is an 8x8 size.
The papers used are from Crafters Companion
Cute Companions CD.
I used the SB Grand Scolloped Ovals and Grand Ovals. SB Parisian Accents, SB Wings of Hope
Butterflies.
I cut out the 21 on my Cricut Machine.
I added some sequin flowers from my stash, and some other flowers from my stash.
Finally I used some AB Pink Pearls from my stash, and also some Cosmic Shimmer Pearly Glue Dots.

Now to my cupcakes.






So this is what I have been working on the last

2 days.

Thank you again for you visit.
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

19 comments:

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card and box Jenny. I love the design and all your detailing is so pretty. I especially like the sparkly butterflies
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Good morning Jenny, what a beautiful card and box, gorgeous. Hope you are enjoying the weather and that the prickly heat is not bothering you too much. I have to stay covered up as much as possible but it is lovely to sit in the sunshine and know it is going to be good for the next 5 days according to the forecast. Look after yourself.
Carol.x

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card and box Jenny. Love the colours and the sparkle.

Rita said...

Good Morning Jenny. What a beautiful card. The colours are so stunning and the flowers are gorgeous. You always make such lovely cards both inside and out. Hopefully this post gets through. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xx

Unknown said...

Stunning creations Jenny, so pretty and glittery. I tried to leave a comment on the card below but it would not publish...think the owl and hearts floating down get in the way at times.xx

Planetsusie said...

Hi my little blogging matey!!! I love your card and box - so glittery and girly! Just right for a 21st birthday card. Love all the pinkly bits!

By the way your cheese scones must have been delicious 'cos the Postie nicked 'em!! Said they just melted in his mouth. I am hoping that the cupcakes arrive 'cos it's me birthday today and one of your specials would go down really well!!!

Big hugs to you (mouth watering and am dribbling)

Sue Pxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just amazing Jenny, beautiful work and a wonderful keepsake. Love everything about it. Does it take you long to make these gorgeous card?

Have a lovely day, Kate x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Gefeliciteerd met je kleindochter
Het is een schitterend kaart
Groetjes Gerrie

Sue said...

gorgeous card and box Jenny I'm just chuckling at Sue P hahahaha shes nuts if she doesnt get a cupcake she'll be drooling for weeks lol huggles hun Sue xxx

Carole Z said...

Wow Jenny, your card is beautiful, I love the colours & details both on the front & inside! As for your cupcakes - they also look gorgeous, I could eat one now! I read your comment about visiting Weston as a child...isn't it a small world! Lol I would have spent all day with the donkeys if I'd had my choice...you're right about the tide though!! Hugs Carole Z xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love the colours a perfect creation, hugs Pops x

Patricia said...

Oh! My! Goodness! Jenny you have been "mega" busy.
Fantastic card love all the wonderful embellishments and the great layout. That and the pretty box I am sure it will treasured.
Cup cakes are brilliant and of course they will not be treasured ...... nope! they will be eaten in flash. They look good I can almost smell them Mmmmm!!!!
Have a Great Weekend

Patricia xxx

Hazel said...


Jenny gorgeous card and box just right for a 21 year old. Your cupcakes look yummy and I bet they disappeared with in minutes.

Hazel xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Gorgeous card and box, a beautiful keepsake for your Grand-daughter's 21st Birthday. Gorgeous cupcakes and gorgeous butterfly toppings, almost too gorgeous to bite into !!! you have been a busy, busy girlie.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Dear Jenny! Great presents! I am sure your granddaughter is proud of her crafty Granny!;)

Christine Hussey said...

Beautiful card and box Jenny and so girlie in pink and of course those lovely butterfly embellishments. Yummy cupcakes too. You are one clever, busy lady. One of your cupcakes would go down well with my cup of tea I've just made.

Hope you are enjoying the weather, mustn't grumble that it's too hot as we have waited a long time for this.

Take care, love & hugs Christine H xx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

OMG...so beautiful! butterflies all over...your grand daughter is so lucky...very nice card, box and project overall...YUmmy cupcakes too! they look fabulous. Thanks for sharing with of of us your creation!
keep in touch!
Bibiana

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny,
Answer to your question... my village is a mile off the main Perth to Forfar road. Our road goes 3 miles to the next village where I have to go for a shop. That is a bigger place where I could also get a bus. Really only local cars, tractors and farm machinery through my sleepy village.
Have a fantastic day
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Stephanie said...

Such a wonderful creation. You are really a genius crafty and I'm that you share this one here. Thanks and keep on sharing :)

Cheers
Steph :)