MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 24 July 2013

TWISTED EASEL CARD

Hi and good evening dear and talented blog
friends and visitors to my blog.

THANK YOU for all your super comments on my  last card.
I am glad you all liked it so much, it means a 
great deal to me having you visit me, and  I love
reading your wonderful comments.

I tried to comment today while looking after 
Ellie with my i pad but I seemed to get in a knot
with the comments, must practice more with it.
 I'm not sure if I will be able to comment 
tomorrow as I have Ellie to look after again,
and tonight I have to make Ellie's Birthday
card, and I am way behind with a few others,
I have to make also.
Friday is also not a good day as I am looking
after my other grandchildren in the morning,
and out singing at a nursing home in the 
afternoon. So hope fully I will be back in 
comment mode again by Saturday. 

Tonight I have a quick card I made for my 
Aunt who lives in Australia. She will be
92 in August.
This is a twisted easel and my first attempt 
at this type of card.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.


Now the side view.



This is a 5x5 size card tried to keep it small
and flat because of the postage costs.
The papers used were in a book I bought a 
few months ago at the supermarket, and also
the sentiment and flower were in there too.
Just added some metal butterflies and 
dragonfly from my stash.
The corners were from my  Di-namics 
Corner Dies, and a teardrop circle in the
center as the stopper.

Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

9 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, this is lovely especially for a first attempt, gorgeous floral papers and design, Hugs Kate x

Christine Harrop said...

Hi Jenny, I have only ever made one of these too. This is really lovely and the colours are so pretty too. You've got a busy few days ahead of you. Hope you manage a little time for yourself too. Love from Christine xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. A really fabulous design and I love the pretty colours
hugs Sue xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A beautiful card, loving the twisted easel, I have to admit that I have never tried one of these cards before, I love your papers and the gorgeous corner dies.
My, you are a busy girlie, I don't know how you manage to fit crafting into your busy schedule ha ha. Have a lovely day.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
PS I'm going on an all-day 'clock' class tomorrow, really looking forward to that xx

Unknown said...

Morning Jenny, what a lovely card, i am sure your aunt will love it. Take care.
Carol.x

Hazel said...


Lovely card Jenny, I did try and comment on it earlier but iPad playing up, you sound like you are busy, busy at the moment, must admit I am looking forward to having two weeks off work.

Hazel xxx

Planetsusie said...

This is very very pretty me little blogging matey! Love the colours that you have chosen.

Big hugs to you and take care.

Sue Pxxx and a big mwah from Pidgy.

Crafty Lark said...

Hello Jenny, This is another gorgeous card, love the design and it is so pretty. Hope you are taking card. xx Flora

Sue said...

Gorgeous card me lovely fairy godmother sorry I'm late blogging been looking after the DH LOL colours on this card are beautiful lots of huggles and sloppys from Ollie xxxxxxxxxxx Sue