MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 25 September 2015

RUDOLF CHALLENGE SEPTEMBER 2015

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
Sorry I have been missing again, but I have been
baking for the Macmillan coffee morning which
was this morning.
We raised over one hundred pounds so all my 
efforts was well worth it.
Phew was I exhausted though after it all.
I made a Lemon Drizzle, Victoria Sandwich, 
and 36 cupcakes that were decorated as well.
I had to keep sitting down in between, as standing
for long periods doesn't help with my back probs.

Now today starts the Rudolf Challenge for 
September, and here is my entry.



This is a 6"x6" size Dovecraft Silver card.
I used the Crafters Companion embossing
folder from the Nordic Collection.
The papers are from the Crafters Companion
Nordic CD.
To make the Christmas Tree you just cut 4 
different size squares.
I did 4", 4"and a half , 5", and 5" and a half.
Then you fold them like tea bag folding, and 
assemble, and glue.
I have done this before, but I made a mistake
with this one, but I thought it still looked okay.

Thank you for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/september-rudolph-days-challenge_25.html 

27 comments:

Jane Willis said...

What a gorgeous card, inside as well as out. Love the dopey expression on the reindeer's face!
Jane

Sarn said...

Fabulous looking Rudolph Day card Jenny.
Congrats on making so much from your coffee morning.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Twinks Stamping said...

As usual Jenny, a lovely card, beautifully decorated inside too. Congrats too on your successful coffee morning. Have a good evening xxx Jan xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Well done on your efforts for the Macmillan coffee morning, you did really well and all your baking was appreciated.
I'm loving your Rudolph card, this tree looks fabulous, and the reindeer is gorgeous. I can't see your 'mistake' !!!
Enjoy your weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Well done on your efforts for the Macmillan coffee morning, you did really well and all your baking was appreciated.
I'm loving your Rudolph card, this tree looks fabulous, and the reindeer is gorgeous. I can't see your 'mistake' !!!
Enjoy your weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

Super card, love the tree and the papers.
Well done with all the baking and money raised.

Kath x

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, is it Rudolph Day already?! I need to get cracking with my card! Love how you made your tree! The inside of the card looks gorgeous too! Congratulations on your fund raising - that's a lot of money!

mamapez5 said...

A lovely card Jenny. I like the blue paper. Well done on all your baking. I'm glad the result was worth all the effort., and for such a good cause too. Kate x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Ooooh, this is quire CAS for you but I love it.
The embossing is fab.
Well done you for your fundraising. Lemon drizzle sounds very yummy.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. Reminds me of quilting! Lovely paper and I love the inside too.
Sorry I have not been around much,....trouble at mill!!
Hugs
xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love the unusual Christmas tree that you've made forthe front of this card, and the beautiful image inside too.

Sue xx

Jean said...

A lovely folded paper tree Jenny, and I like the embossed silver card, as well as the pretty circles inside and the cute reindeer.
Well done for your successful coffee morning.
Jean x

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty Jenny. And your card inside is as lovely too! Always is!!!

I have managed to update the post with photos and details of the extra prize draaw. Hope you can pop back and take a look.

Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

pam said...

Lovely paper tree and embossed background Jenny.
You did amazing on your coffee morning..
Hugs Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Christmas card jenny, I like the tree the embossing and the reindeer inside
Kevin xx

Sandy said...

Wow, I'm so impressed you decorated both of the inside pages as well as the outside.

Jacee said...

Great design Jenny, love the inside.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

KandA said...

Fabulous card Jenny and super embossing. Congrats on doing so well with your coffee morning xx

Eemeli said...

Came here from Rudolph Day challenge :)
Lovely creation. Beautiful color scheme.

Hugs,
Eemeli

MaryH said...

Hi Jenny, I had seen your other pretty blue card earlier, but didn't know you already had another beauty in at Rudy Day! This one is just fabulous too, lovely stacked tree on that marvelous silver embossed background. Loved the ribbon ties, and of course, as you always do, the inside is just as lovely as the exterior! And congrats on having your fabulous easel card highlighted at the Playground! Well DONE! TFS & Hugs

Valerija said...

What a wonderful card, inside as well as outside.
Well done!
Valerija xx

Linby said...

wow-was thinking how lovely your card was, then I saw the inside too - beautiful work.

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great Xmas tree card and i love how you have decorated the inside too.

Congrats on all the cake making and money you took for Macmillian, Luv Sam x

Barb said...

I love your card Jenny. Going to try that technique. Well done you raising so much for a great cause. Hope your back hold up. Barbxx

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, love the design, inside and out! Well done on raising such a great amount at the coffee morning. A great cause. xx

Unknown said...

What a great card. Very creative.

JennyH said...

Cool card Jenny, love the decorated insides : )