MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 11 September 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
I do hope you are all keeping well, and having 
great weather where ever you may live.
For those of you a little under the weather I am
sending big get well soon wishes.

Well it's Friday yet again, and the weeks are 
flying by.
So it's time to join ERIKA HERE  with your 
Oldie For Friday.
Just post something you have posted before on
your blog, and leave a comment on Erika's post,
and she will return the comment.
It's all just for fun, but a great way to show 
newer followers your older work.
 So here is mine for this week.
I first posted this in November 2013.




This is a 8"x8" size card, and box I made for a
Golden Wedding Anniversary.
You may have seen this design before as I have
used it quite few times, but it always has 
something slightly different in it, and I love how 
it turns out.

Thank you for your visit, and the wonderful
comments you make.
I very much appreciate every one.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

17 comments:

Barb said...

Oh that's a really special card Jenny. It's absolutely stunning. So glad you showed it again.

Isn't it funny when we see likenesses in people.

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Prachtige kaart mooie kleuren papier heb je gebruikt
Groetjes Gerrie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow Jenny! What a fabulous silver and gold creation - a stunning make.
Lorraine

KT Fit Kitty said...

You've made some beautiful cards and this is another one - thanks for showing it again. I wasn't following you then so it's new to me. Beautiful inside and out! Gorgeous die cuts.

Erika said...

Hi Jenny what a super GOLDEN oldie today, love your use of dies, a perfect card for a 50th Anniversary.
Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today, enjoy your weekend, hugs Erika. x

Jo said...

Oh wow, that's gorgeous Jenny....inside & out. Have a lovely weekend.
hugs Jo x

McCrafty's Cards said...

So beautiful Jenny, I love the classy design
Kevin xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A very beautiful card and box, and I bet the happy couple loved it too.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Wendy L said...

This is so beautiful Jenny, xxxx

Sarah said...

Perfect for golden oldie day!! Love silver and gold together. I have been checking out your blog for inspiration for a 90th birthday card ( they want a sentiment only) so thank you!! Have a good weekend xx

pam said...

Stunning card for a 50th wedding anniversary Jenny.
They will treasure this..
Hugs Pam x

PharmacyMichele said...

Stunning card & a perfect keepsake.

Michele.

Mojca said...

oh love the pretty shiny gold paper and lovely layout. Hugs! Mojca

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card for an oldie Jenny, you have made some beautiful ones in the past as well as present.xx

Jacee said...

Very striking design Jenny, love the gold, you have put so much work into this, it's lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Kathleen said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, love all the shiny papers, fabulous flowers and not forgetting the bow.

Thanks for your comment on my Allsorts post, I am not having trouble with my header but the comments are not coming through to me by e-mail and I haven't a clue why, it was the same with my Snippets post.

Kath x

MaryH said...

Oh my, the metallic colors on this one look so very luxurious & rich! Very expensive....I'd be looking for some champagne to be along with this one. Love the texture as well as the luxe colors, and of course the wonderful dies and gorgeous flowers. And as usual, the inside is just as beautiful as the exterior. I'm always wow'ed by your cards. TFS & Happy wkend.