MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 3 September 2015

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES......... A CUTE ANIMAL

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
Well I have some exciting news.
I have taken the plunge and joined the MAWTT
Design Team.
So thank you Wendy for choosing me as one of
your new DT members.
Today is the start of a new challenge over at the
MAWTT and it is the turn of the B Team, of 
which I am now designing with my team mates.
The theme is A CUTE ANIMAL.

So here is what I came up with.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The image and the papers are from the Joanna
Sheen Animal Antics CD. 

It would be lovely to see you enter this challenge
as it's my very first DT with my lovely team
mates.

Thank you for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

23 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Well this little fellow really is too cute Jenny!! Gorgeous card. Congratulations on your new DT post. The B Team are lucky to have you in their midst. Hugs Christine xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Well done and Congratulations on becoming a DT member of MAWTT. Your card is gorgeous and definitely 'Too Cute'.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Well done and Congratulations on becoming a DT member of MAWTT. Your card is gorgeous and definitely 'Too Cute'.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Barb said...

Congratulations Jenny on becoming a Design Team member! A lovely inspirational card. He couldn't be cuter. Barbxx

Erika said...

Oh my Jenny how cute it this pup. Love it.
Congratulations on the DT work, enjoy. x

Hugs Erika.

Hazel said...

Jenny. This is so cute. It's our Harris at weeks old, he was just like that very cute. Hazel x

Wendy L said...

Looks gorgeous and cute Jenny, welcome to MAWTT, xxx

Patricia said...

Morning Jenny, love the beautiful topper makin a a brilliant" card.
Patricia x

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, welcome to the team, I'm a newbie too. Love the card. Janice http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Jacee said...

So cute Jenny, love your layout and that cute little puppy, Congrats on joining the DT team, well deserved!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

PharmacyMichele said...

Congrats on joining the DT. Your card is gorgeous.

Michele

Kathleen said...

Certainly is a real cutie, brilliant card and congratulations on the DT for MAWTT

Kath x

Kelly Lloyd said...

congrats on your new dt. Well deserved
Your card is adorable, love this puppy image
Hugs Kelly x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card jenny, I love the design the image and those corners, Congratulations on the new DT spot
Kevin xx

pam said...

Beautiful card Jenny, love this so cute image and layout.
Congratulations on your DT post.
Hugs Pam x

Jean said...

Congratulations on your DT post Jenny. I love the puppy dog image on your super card, lovely corners too.
Jean x

karenlotty said...

Congratulations On your post Sometimes I just run out of time to enter challenges but maybe... Your card is so so cute

LesleyG said...

Sure is too cute! Well done on your DT post, hope you enjoy. So wish you lived nearer, you'd have loved our first scrapbook crop xxx

pysselokaffe said...

Such a sweet card. Welcome to the team <3

Craft buddy said...

Great use of dies and layering, I love the details around those cute dogs. So glad you've joined our team at MAWTT! x Jessie

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Team mate
Well this little dawgy is "Too cute" .
Fantastic card Jenny and great to have you aboard.
Ang x

Sarah said...

So happy for you Jenny and a brilliant card to start with xx

*Vicki* said...

So so sweet!! What a darling card and congrats on your DT!! :) HUGS