MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 18 September 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my talented friends, and
visitors.
May I welcome my newest follower, and thank you for choosing to follow me, and I do hope 
you can manage to visit as often as your time allows.

Sorry I have been missing again, but my internet
connection went off the other night while trying 
to comment.
You don't realize how much you use it, till it's not
there. 

Well it's Friday again, and time to join ERIKA
 HERE  with one of your older creations posted
on you blog before.
Just leave a comment on Erika's oldie, and she 
will visit you, and comment on yours.
It's all just for fun, but a great way to show 
newer followers your older work.
So here is mine for this week.
 I posted this in November 2012.



I used the largest Spellbinders Grand Decorative 
Circles Die for the shaped card.
The image is Pink Gem one called Faye with
Flowers, and it's coloured in with Promarkers.

Thank you for your visit, and time.
I really do appreciate all your wonderful comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

20 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Jenny....love this oldie, the dies & embellies are fab & that image is so sweet.
hugs Jo x

Sarn said...

Hi Jenny . . . it's clear from this "oldie" that you've ALWAYS been highly creative and talented.

Happy weekend to you.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful bright card Jenny, love those large circle dies.
Lorraine

Barb said...

Wow Jenny I love this 'oldie'. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love all the layers. Barbxx

Erika said...

Hi Jenny you have my sympathy with your internet problems, it is hell here without it too.
I love your oldie today, great shape and use of dies and your wee image is very cute.

Have a super weekend and thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today, hugs Erika. x

Wendy L said...

Still gorgeous today Jenny, xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, super sweet card. Love the shape! Great card for an oldie!

Jacee said...

Lovely design Jenny, love the shape and particularly the colours, fabulous 'oldie'
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Hazel said...

Great oldie Jenny. It's so sweet. Hazel x

pam said...

Lovely oldie Jenny, beautiful image and card shape.
Hugs Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

So sweet Jenny, I like the image the shape and the colours
Kevin xx

karenlotty said...

It's a great oldie Lovely image, beautifully coloured in

MaryH said...

Even in the 'oldies'. you have a style that is your very own. This is darling, with all the touches that you add to make your cards so pretty & personal. You must have a large collection of flowers as I didn't read that you crafted these pretties. If you did make them, WOW! It's a lovely shape, cute motif, wonderful embellies, and cheery colors! TFS & Have a super wkend. Hugs

Sarah said...

Such a pretty "oldie" Jenny, what a sweet image and I love the ribbony gorgousness!! Hope you have a good weekend xx

Mojca said...

What a gorgeous card Jenny, love the shape! Hugs! Mojca

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, beautiful Oldie, sweet image and gorgeous colours, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A beautiful card, lovely image and gorgeous die-cuts.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Jenny this is a gorgeous flashback of 2012. Just adore the ornate round shape and the pretty blues.
{I would love you to take part in my 1,100 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation and wonderful colours displayed .. ♥
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

Carol said...

What a super cute oldie Jenny, so sweet. Hope your internet sorts itself soon. Carol x