MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 27 September 2015

TEAL CHRISTMAS CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and  visitors.
I do hope you have all had a wonderful weekend,
and the weather has been nice for you.

Thought I would have a play with some of my
NBUS items bought a while ago, and not been 
used yet.
I wanted to make a Christmas card, and thought
Teal would look nice.
So here is what I came up with, and I hope you
like it.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
My NBUS items are the Embossing Folder, the
Ivy Die.
The Christmas Roses, and leaves are stamped
onto a snippet of card with Menmento London
Fog Ink, and I sprayed them with Crafters 
Companion Spray and Sparkle Pearl Diamond.
The ivy was also cut out of snippets too.
So I can join my playmates in the snippets
 playground with this.

Thank you for your visit and time.
I very much appreciate it.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/pixies-snippets-playground-week-196.html 
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/chnc-challenge-248-stick-it-down.html 
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/chnc-challenge-extra-for-september-2015.html 

27 comments:

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, I like this card, it looks a little frosen, love the beautiful flowers and leafs. You are right, its time to begin preparing Christmas cards!

Christine Harrop said...

A lovely Christmas card Jenny. The Christmas rose stamp is lovely. We are all very guilty of accumulating craft products ... lol! Hope all is well with you and Tony. Hugs Christine xx

pam said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jenny, love these colours, your rose is gorgeous.
Hugs Pam x

Sarah said...

What a beauty Jenny...love the fabulous teal colour and the Christmas roses are amazing!! It's been glorious here in Dorset, although far too foggy for morning rides xx

Kathleen said...

Oh, love this Jenny, especially the glittery ivy.

Kath x

MaryH said...

Jenny, this would work for September's Rudolph Day too. Love the embossing and of course that lovely Ivy twining down the edges, and the pretty florals. It has your usual gorgeous style about it. It's just beautiful! TFS & Hugs. Have a great week.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a lovely card and I adore that embossing folder. You have chosen a gorgeous colour too, love it.
Lorraine

JJ said...

Hi Jenny,

Such a gorgeous Christmas card, love the colour Teal.

Love & hUgs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

LesleyG said...

This is just beautiful Jenny, I love the ivy and roses, and the teal colour is gorgeous with the pop of green, the pearls are lush too! Xxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kerstkaart Jenny .Mooi kleur papier blauw heb je gebruikt
Groetjes Gerrie

Di said...

Oh Jenny, this really is so gorgeous! The colours are fabulous and the ivy and roses are just perfection! Another super make from you!

Hugs

Di xx

Erika said...

Oh Jenny this is just my colour combo, great card, love your die combination and the embossed Christmas background.

Hugs Erika. x

Hazel said...

Jenny, what a beautiful,Christmas card. Love that teal colour, it works well. Hazel xv

Barb said...

Sorry I've been absent Jenny and glad to be back catching up with everyone. Another lovely card from you and I love the colours. Barbxx

Jacee said...

Gorgeous colour on this one Jenny, the flowers and the leaves look so lovely.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A beautiful teal card, I'm especially loving the Christmas Roses, they are stunningly made.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jean said...

This is beautiful Jenny, I like your new embossing folder and both the roses and ivy look gorgeous.
Jean x

karenlotty said...

All of your recent cards are great Sorry I haven't had time to comment on all of them That teal is a lovely fresh crisp colour for Christmas I might just have to get some

Liz said...

Gorgeous, Jenny. I'd never think of using teal for Christmas cards, but this one is just stunning. I love the ivy cascading down the side. xx

Sarn said...

Love the colour Jenny. Fantastic card with so much detail, as ever.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Jenny - love the die-cut vine and flowers going up the side of the card - Michelle x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Gorgeous card. Love the ivy die (which is it please?) and the embossing.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Mrs A. said...

This is so bluetable!. The sheer elegance is breathtaking. I love the ivy and the touch of colour with the flower. Hats off to you. hugs Mrs A.

Twinks Stamping said...

I love the colour of this card Jenny but my favourite as you might guess, is the lovely sparkly vine leaves and flowers, as always a beautifully decorated card inside and out xxxx Jan xxx

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

Helen x

Desire Fourie said...

Jenny this is a beautiful Christmas card and I love the mono blue colouring and the gorgeous ivy leaves.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Hettie said...

Oh my Jenny. Love this. The colour is gorgeous. Liking the ivy die, haa haa!!
xx