MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 6 February 2024

A FREIND'S 80th BIRTHDAY CARD AND BOX


Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

My craft friend who lives near me turned 80 last January 2023.

Not had chance to show this card till now.



This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit it.

I used some embossed pearlised card in white and the Royal Blue glitter card is Tonic.

Flowers from Amazon a few years ago just added Blue Print Sketch Disstress Ink to the edges.

Made the stick Pin on both the card and box.

Numbers Dies Carnation Crafts.

 

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really apprciate every visit and wonderful comment made.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.


 


 

 

 

6 comments:

Lia said...

How old is the recepient??!! (LOL). Bold and beautiful card Jenny!!
Lia xx

meg said...

As always a beautiful keepsake card and box,thank you for your kind words and support Jenny

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Fabulous 80th birthday card for your Friend, lovely embellishments and your stick pins are fabulous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sarah said...

That's beautiful Jenny and I am sure she loved it xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Your card is stunning Jenny. I love the pretty blue tones and floral details on both the card and the box.
Lorraine

Brenda in IN said...

This is just beautiful, Jenny. I love the blue sparkly paper and the embossed pearl looks like soft glitter. The pin is just stunning. What a terrific gift this is.