MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 2 February 2024

BELT AND BUCKLE CARD FOR THE BUTTERFLY CHALLENGE ENTRY

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

I do hope you all are keeping well and ready for another weekend.

Today I have an entry into the Butterfly Challenge which I haven't entered for a few years now. 

Belt and Buckle Shape. 

Colours used on paper are

 Baby Pink, Green, Buttermilk, and Burnt Orange ribbon.

I know the ribbon doesn't look burnt orange but it isjust photographed lighter for some reason.


  

This is a 6"x6" size card.

I used a 12"x12" sheet of DCWV paper called Butterfly Garden which I have had for quite a few years. 

Made some glitter corners with glitter washi tape onto card stock.

Green card stock Hunkydory.

Ribbon given to me by a friend that lives near me.

 

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment made.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/ 


 

10 comments:

Chris said...

A pretty card with a fabulous fold, the colours and papers are lovely.
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Jenny with pretty papers, it's a fabulous fold, and your design is lovely, Kate x

Aquarius said...

A pretty card, just right for the Butterfly challenge

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is such a beautiful card and lovely colours, the ribbon definitely looked burnt orange on my laptop, it is beautiful.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Furrbster said...

This is amazing!! What a beautiful card.

Hugz Tinz

Wendy L said...

It's gorgeous Jenny, lovely and bright, xxx

Liz said...

A beautiful card for the Butterfly Challenge, Jenny. I'm planning to have a go at this fold tomorrow.
Liz xx

LesleyG said...

Wow that’s a lovely bright card Jenny, cheers me up on these dull and dismal days, a fabulous buckle card, and the burnt orange ribbon is lush! Xxx

Mrs A. said...

I love this Jenny. I so like your idea of making the card stand up on its on with the extra fold. Now why didn't I think of that! Der. THankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

Brenda in IN said...

A wonderful belt and buckle card with gorgeous papers. This is a cool fold.