MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 8 February 2024

THROWBACK VALENTINES CARD MADE IN 2016

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

I  have no one to make Valentines cards for now so I am showing you one I made in 2016 for my dear hubby. 

Just in case any of my new followers haven't seen it.

 

This was a digi image coloured with promarkers.

It came without the paper top so I designed that myself and cut it out by hand.

Can't remember where the digi image was from.

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment made.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.


 



7 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful card Jenny,love your image,papers and layout

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I love this Valentine card that you made for your beloved Tony. A jar of hearts, reminds me of a song I loved too.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Jenny. It's always lovely to look back at special cards we've made. Thanks for sharing.
Liz xx

Aquarius said...

Great to look back to beautiful cards made in the past - a lovely reminder of days gone by but not forgotten.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing something that is so personal given to your late husband. It's beautiful. WakeyL

Mrs A. said...

Still a very beautiful card to be shown and the memories to go with it. Hugs Mrs a.

Brenda in IN said...

I bet he loved this card. Who wouldn't want a jar filled with love. A card we haven't seen is still new, just like a book you haven't read is new.