MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 16 February 2024

GRANDSON BIRTHDAY CARD AND BOX.

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

I was asked by a friend to make this for her Grandson's 18th Birthday recently so this is what I came up with.

 




This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit it.

The playstation images were from CraftsuPrint.

Tried to incorporate the colours from the playstation images into the card and box.

Carnation Crafts Numbers Dies.

Letters Die not sure if they were Tonic.

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.


 



8 comments:

Aquarius said...

All the things liked by an 18 year old - perfect

Brenda in IN said...

A perfect card for him with his interests on it and so masculine. I'm sure it went over big!

meg said...

A brilliant card for an 18th birthday Jenny, hope your are keeping well

Chris said...

It's a fabulous design for a masculine 18th birthday, I love the bold design and use of primary colours with that white background, it has a fresh and modern look.
xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is such inspiration to me, my Great-Grandson is 18 in December and he is a 'Gamer', so you have given me food for thought for his 18th card. I love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Liz said...

Super card Jenny, a perfect design for an 18 year old.
Liz xx

mamawcindy said...

Your card is great and perfect for an 18 year old. I had to make my grandson an 18th birthday card back in October. It took me awhile to come up with something. Guy cards are the hardest for me. Hope you have a nice weekend.
cindys-greencricut

Sarah said...

That's perfect for an 18 year old gamer, such great colours too xx