MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 1 February 2024

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES CHALLENGE 163..........LOVE HEARTS

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Well it's the 1st of the month yet again and time for a new challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

The challenge theme is

 Love Hearts

 chosen by the wonderful Wendy our team leader at the moment.

You have till the 27th of February to enter.

A Reminder that you can now enter 5 times in the challenge.

So here is what I made for a neighbours daughter who wanted a Steam Punk Red and Black wedding card and box.


 


This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit it.

Hearts are Tonic Dies bought cogs already die cut from E Bay. 

Glitter card stock Tonic, Black card stock Amazon.

Ribbon from my stash bought from C&C years ago.

 

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.


 

10 comments:

Lia said...

That's a great card Jenny!
Lia xx

Wendy L said...

Wow Jenny, this card is amazing, so vibrant and unique, they will love it, thank you, xx

cuilliesocks said...

What an awesome card Jenny, lovely colours, so different to use black with the red. Fabulously created box too, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

I am always so in awe of your creative boxes. This is anothr super one. Hugs Mrs A. p.s yest you can use ny size for your buckle on your card.

Chris said...

Well Jenny, that's not something you get asked to make every day! You did a fantastic job and it's very original!
xxx

Liz said...

Amazing card Jenny, it fits the brief perfectly.
Liz xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow, so many gorgeous details on this card Jenny, just beautiful.
Lorraine

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Wow !! that is the first time I have seen a Steampunk Wedding card requested by the Bride, and wow it is fabulous, I love steampunk myself so this would be right up my street too.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Furrbster said...

Such a vibrantly stylish creation! It will certainly stand out on the card table!

Hugz Tinz

Helen said...

That's amazing - the red and black is really striking.

Helen x