MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 3 February 2024

BLUE TISSUE BOX

 

Hi And welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Now I said I have lots of creations to show you that I have made, so sorry for posting so much, but it does make a change for me.

It was a promise I made myself to blog more this year.

 


 

I make these tissue boxes with  snippets of box card left over from when I make my 8"x8" size boxes.

The paper is a dwonload from Etsy isn't it gorgeous.

I fussy cut out the bird and decoupaged it.

Rest of items used from my stash.

I have just realised that paper is a Nbus item so I can join Darnells Nbus challenge with this.

 

Thank you for you visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment made.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

https://mynbus.blogspot.com/ 


 

9 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Jenny, this is beautiful! Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog, they are much appreciated. Karen x

Darnell said...

That paper - and the whole design - is gorgeous, Jenny! I would feel quite posh having a tissue box like this! It's wonderful to catch up with you and see you posting your wonderful creations more often! Hugs, Darnell

LesleyG said...

Another lovely box Jenny…….keep sharing your beautiful work xxx

Chris said...

It's lovely to see you posting more often Jenny, keep it up! This box is gorgeous, the papers are absolutely stunning!
xxx

Wendy L said...

The paper certainly is gorgeous. What a great make Jenny, xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Woweeeee!! I adore this paper, it is super cute, and your boxes are always gorgeous but I feel you have outdone yourself today, it is stunning.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Brenda in IN said...

This paper is stunning. The color and the design are just gorgeous. What a wonderful kleenex box to have. I love it!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely tissue box with gorgeous added details Jenny.
Lorraine

Darnell said...

p.s. Thank you for adding your beautiful tissue box to the NBUS gallery! I hope by now the linkies are working for you? Hugs, Darnell