MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 10 February 2024

ANNIVERSARY CARD

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Is it very dismal where you live we have had 3days of rain here in my part of Kent, I suppose  shouldn't grumble at least it's not snow and icy weather.

Today I have an Anniversary card I made recently.

 


This is a 8"x8" size card.

Which I think you may know is my fave size card to make.

Was diappointed about the Happy Anniversary sentiment as it doesn't show up much.

I cut out my heart with a Tattered Lace Die and glued the edges with the edge of the die that doesn't attach in a cream colour which I cut out and put on the back of the heart if that makes sense to you with my discription.

 

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

ALLSORTS CHALLENGE 


 
 

 

13 comments:

meg said...

An absolutely beautiful Anniversary card,your layered layout is gorgeous,thank you again for your kind words today.

LesleyG said...

Another beauty, it looks so realistic, I can almost smell it, and yep, understood when I zoomed in 😉xxx

Wendy L said...

It's beautiful Jenny, your cards are very special. Xxx

brenda said...

How very pretty Jenny and extra special with the inside decorated as well, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and adding those pretty sparkly hearts.

Same dismal weather here, as you say better than snow, but so much rain, our orchard has been under water most of the week, so sixteen soggy doggie paws in an out.

B x

Aquarius said...

Beautiful anniversary card in various shades of cream and gold

cuilliesocks said...

A stunning card Jenny, beautiful colours and design, whoever receives it will love it, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful anniversary card using this pretty paper and gold accents.
Lorraine

Ellibelle said...

It's beautiful! The golden accents make it extra special for this wonderful occasion! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Sarah said...

What a stunning anniversary card jenny and the sparkle looks fabulous. I spotted the sentiment!!
Thank you for bringing it along to Allsorts xx

Chris said...

It's a beautiful card Jenny, the papers are gorgeous and the glittery hearts and border add some lovely sparkle. Love the way you've tucked the heart between the layers, clever way to make the contrasting edge too.
Yes, it has been pretty dull and wet here but I'm thanking my lucky stars that it's not snow!!
xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I absolutely love it !! I adore the image on your card, it is so very beautiful.
We, too, have had lots of rain and also sleet, but so glad we missed the horrid snow and ice.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Mrs A. said...

Your cards are always so pretty. I love the colours of this one. Hugs Mrs A.

Kim said...

Beautiful anniversary card Jenny - love those soft colours!
Kim x