MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 12 February 2024

STICK PINS FOR A CHANGE

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

I do so hope everyone had a great weekend.

Today I have something different to show you not thought of sharing these before.

I have made some stick pins out of broken snippets of jewelery I took apart a while ago.

Except for the stick pins itself , the bead caps, and little butterflies, the beads are all snippets .



 Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment made.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the folowing challenges.

SNIPPET PLAYGROUND CHALLENGE NO 473


 

10 comments:

Darnell said...

What a fun crafty hobby, Jenny, and what a cool way to upcycle rather than throw things away! They are all beautiful! Lovely to see you posting so often, my friend. Hugs, Darnell

meg said...

These are so beautiful Jenny,a wonderful idea for using your old jewellery

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Wow, these stick pins are beautiful, so beautiful.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sarn said...

Lovely way to recycle broken jewellery. Each stick pin will be unique.

Thanks for bringing them along to the Snippets Playground - no horseplay while they're in your hands though. Elf 'n' safety 'n' all that! xxx

Aquarius said...

These are great and a lovely way of upcycling broken or discarded jewellery.

Chris said...

These are gorgeous Jenny, great upcycling!
xxx

Brenda in IN said...

You are so talented and this is a beautiful example of it. These are lovely and a great use of old jewelry. What other talent have you got up your sleeves?

Christine Harrop said...

These are absolutely beautiful Jenny and a great way to recycle old jewellry. Hope all is well.
Love from Christine xx

Mrs A. said...

Your stick pins are gorgeous, I haven't made any in ages. Used to belong to a swap on flickr but they have long stopped. Swaps don't seem to be in the vogue anymore. Hugs Mrs A.

Di said...

Oh Jenny, these really are delightful! And such different snippets to! I have a load of costume jewellery beads you can have if you wish to play more - just drop me an email to my Pixie's email!

Hugs
Di xx