MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 21 September 2012

TAG NO 2

Hi and good morning to all my talented blog friends and visitors. 
I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday, and you managed
to fit in some crafting.
THANK YOU sooooooo much for all your lovely comments.
I really do appreciate everyone of them.
A small message for Patricia Howarth did you get my email 
about the boxes, if you didn't, send me an email and I will 
resend it.
My fellow blog buddy Carole Z left a comment yesterday
saying that tags can get addictive. Well she was right.
Because today we have No 2.
I hope you like it.


I made the tag on my Cricut Machine again this time using
the shadow button to create the layer.
I embossed the cream card layer with a Special Touch Mask
although you can't see much of it as I have covered most of it.
I then wrapped some lovely gold ribbon from my stash round
the bottom, I also used the same ribbon through the top of the
tag.
I cut a Spellbinders Venetian Motifs Die in black card.
I used kitchen baking parchment to stop the card sticking
in the die.
When this came out of the die it looked so pretty I decided to 
use it on top.
I used some of the Venetian swirls too.
I added a rose I had made quite a while ago out of a very
old book, with the Rose Creations Die.
I sprayed the rose with Crafterscompanion gold glitter spray.
Well that's it for today I hope you like my No 2 tag.
Thank you again for visiting and commenting on my blog.
Your opinions mean the world to me.
Have a wonderful crafty day everyone.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY. 
I would like to enter this in the following challenges
The Poodle Parlour: Create a Tag.

15 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning Jenny. I love the design and the colours are wonderful.

I hope you have a good day
hugs Sue

Patricia said...

Good Morning Jenny,
Now this one "Sings" to me, I love, love, love it.
Has given me some ideas, thanks for sharing.

Like you I have been trying to get in contact with Patricia Howarth, I can`t get a link to any Blog.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Christine Harrop said...

Hi Jenny, this one is gorgeous! So was the other, but this is more my style I think. HAve a good day! Christine x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Another gorgeous tag today, I love it, love it, love it. I love your colours and dies you have used, just beautiful, Jenny.
Thanks for trying to contact me, but I haven't received an email and also a big thank you to Patricia above for trying to contact me, sorry I don't have a Blog myself.
I will try and send you an email, Jenny, if it doesn't work I will put my email address on another comment. Thanks once again.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just AmAzInG I love it Huggles Pops x x x

Rita said...

What a stunning tag Jenny. Yes, its very addictive and they do look good on a card too. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

Marie-Louise said...

Just beautiful. The colours and the dies you have used are gorgeous. For your friend Patricia Howarth you could tell her that there is a good box making tutorial on Card Making Magic. Christina has loads of very useful tutorials - her blog address is www.flowersribbonsandpearls.blogspot.com and you can click on the card making magic tab at the top.

Christine Hussey said...

Oh Jenny this is just stunning and just absolutely gorgeous. I love everything about it. Must have a go but little time for crafting at the moment. Have a lovely Friday, love Christine H xx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi sweetie,
This is truly stunning; elegant and classy. If I may be so bold, I think this is one of the best you have ever done. Simple but full of style, sassy but not without class, layered and yet not in anyway cluttered. GORGEOUS!
Thank you for popping by today and showing your support for Helen. You are so kind (and I've missed you too!!).
Big hugs Linda

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what a beautiful beautiful tag so delicate and stylish!!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Planetsusie said...

This is soooo pretty Jenny - absolutely love it. Knew you'd get hooked! lol. Great design.

Hugs Sue Pxxx

Craftyhugs said...

Omg Jenny! This is out if this world! Vintage yet beautiful too. You've done very well and this looks very professional! Well done honey. Sharon xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Thank you Marie-Louise for your help on this box making query, I will pop across and have a look at her Blog. All crafters are so helpful it is lovely, thank you so much.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jacki Daniels said...

this is beautiful love it so so pretty thanks for playing with us at Poodles with out tag challenge
Jacki xx

Betty said...

This tag is gorgeous Jenny love everything about it. Thank you for joining us at Poodles Parlour this week and Good Luck in the challenge
Bettyxxx