MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 29 September 2012

SOMETHING IN GREEN AND WHITE

Hi and another good morning to all you talented followers and 
visitors.
Yippee I have 2 new followers.
I would like to give a big welcome to, Wilma, and Sue.
Thank you so much for joining my blog.
Well it's Saturday, and the weekend again already, what happened
to another week.
I have been so busy enjoying visiting all your blogs, you are all
soooooooo very talented.
THANK YOU sooooooo much for visiting mine and leaving
such lovely comments.
Every comment made makes me a very happy bunny.
I hope everyone has had nice weather.

My card today is one I made for my friend who helps me run
my Tuesday Club.
I hope you like it.

Click on the photo to enlarge your view.

The ingredients for this card is.
An 8x8 white shaped card blank.
Matted with apple green card stock, and some embossed
pearlised paper in white.
I used the Special Touch Mask Doily and embossed the design
and then cut out all the triangle shapes with a craft knife.
I glitter glued the doily, then I coloured the white daisy flower
with Peeled Paint Distress Ink, added a large square gem to the
center.
I cut out 2 smallish Spellbinders Labels 24 and cut them in half.
Then I added some Parisian Corners to the top.
Finished it off with some flat backed pearls and pearly glue dots.
 I wish I hadn't used the peel off Birthday greeting now,  but you
are always wiser when looking back on a creation.
Thank you again for taking the time to visit my blog.
Have a wonderful crafty Saturday everyone.
I hope you get the time to slot some craft into your day.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.



11 comments:

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Beautiful card, love the green colourway, it's gorgeous. The daisy flower is absolutely gorgeous too.
Have a lovely day, we are supposed to have a lovely day but it started raining again last night and has been carrying on all night, it is still raining now.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Christine Harrop said...

This looks so pretty and fresh Jenny. The large flower makes a really good focal point. The green is very spring-like. Oh if only!!!! Mind you, as I look out of the window the sun appears to be shining, although who knows how long it will last? Hope you have a good weekend. love from Christine xx

Carole Z said...

Morning Jenny, this is such a pretty card, love the flower! I am sure your friend was delighted with it! Hope you have some of the sunshine we have this morning and have a lovely weekend, Carole Z X

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Jenny - the apple green is gorgeous.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the design and the beautiful shades of green. The decorative corners finish the card off perfectly

Hugs Sue

Patricia said...

Good Morning Jenny,
Love this crisp, clean, fresh card, your friend will love it.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Oksana said...

Morning Jenny! Lovely bright card! I'm sure that your friend was very pleased with her card!x

Unknown said...

I love this card hope your friend does too. My first impression was how clean this card look, good choice of colours.

Wilma x

Christine Hussey said...

Hi Jenny, love the apple green colour it is so fresh and clean and the flower is gorgeous. Hope you have had a lovely Saturday, love Christine H xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

Planetsusie said...

I like this one Jenny - I don't use green and white very much but I don't know why! These shades are great, so fresh and clean looking. Love the dies that you have used. Everything is soo pretty.

Hugs Sue Pxxx