MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 24 September 2012

ANYONE SEEN THE DRAGON

Hi and good morning to all my talented followers and visitors.
Well it's Monday morning again.
I hope today finds you all fit and well, and I also hope you all
had a very lovely weekend.
I know some of you visited the Ally Pally in London over the 
weekend, I hope you had a great time and spent lots of your 
hard earned cash. Because I'm sure if I had gone that's what
I would have done. lol.
THANK YOU sooooooooo much for your visit and lovely
comments.
I know I keep saying this but I really do appreciate everyone.

My card today is a freebie image from Vince at the 
craftymoments blog.
Thank you Vince.

                   Click on the photo once to enlarge the view.

The ingredients for this is.
A shaped 8x8 card blank in white.
Distressed with Tattered Rose Distress Ink.
Matted with paper and lace from my stash.
The image as I said was from Vince, coloured in with 
Promarkers.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Some ribbon and a button from my stash also.
I hope you like it.
Thank you again for visiting my blog.
Have a wonderful crafty Monday everyone.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://songbirdchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Defying Gravity.

11 comments:

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This card is absolutely gorgeous, I love the cute image and the colours are beautiful, I love the flowers. I love everything about this card.
Hope you had a lovely weekend. I still haven't recovered from mine yet, all the travelling to Ally Pally has worn me out ha ha, but it was fantastic.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Jenny. I love the image and all the brilliant detailing you have added.
I hope you have a good day.

Hugs Sue

Christine Harrop said...

This is such a fun card Jenny - those tiny chicks and the huge dinosaur! I love it. Christine x

Christine Hussey said...

What a super card Jenny, love the image and your colouring and all the little touches are great. Beautiful flowers. Have a lovely Monday, love Christine H xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, love the image, I bet my sister's grandchildren would adore it. Your additions make it a wonderful card.

Wilma

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just adorable fantastic work sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, I'm having a blog hop! Love this card, he is so cute & fab layout too , Carole Z X

Patricia said...

Oh! My! Jenny , how sweet is that Dinosaur????
Fantastic colouring, love the whole package
Happy Crafting

Patricia xx

Planetsusie said...

This is totally adorable Jenny - just love it.

Hugs Sue Pxxx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

What a fabulous image and so colourful and really cheerful. I love digi stamps but can't use them at the moment as my printer has no power lead, can't find it. It's a printer off my daughter and she can't find the leads for me... boy is it anoying when you have no printer, I didn't realise just how much I relied on it.
Hope you are well. Hugs Linda x

sue w. said...

This is such a cute image. Love the colours and fab detail. Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenges and good luck. Hope to see you for our next challenge.
Hugs Sue W.