MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 4 September 2012

IT'S AN OWLS LIFE

Hi and good morning everyone.
I hope you all had a very good start to the week.
THANK YOU for stopping by and leaving your lovely
comments.
I very much appreciate your visit.
Here is my card for today.




The ingredients for this is.
A 6x6 ready made card stock. 
Matted and layered with beige pearlised card and some
paper from my bits box.
The image is a freebie, from the internet.
Coloured in with Spectrum Noir Pens.
I cut a couple of Spellbinders Fancy Brackets, and some 
leaves too. 
I added some leaves and butterflies from my stash.
Finished off with some Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue dots 
in gold, but they look bronze in the picture.
I hope you like my post for today.
Thank you again for dropping by.
Have a wonderful crafty Tuesday everyone.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
I would like to  enter this card into the following challenges.
MAWTT Flying high 
Ladybug Blog Challenge. Anything Goes. 
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Colours of Autumn.

14 comments:

melanie said...

Love this card the elegant post are really nice your colouring is fantastic really must get to grip with my colouring,but things keep croping up but one day .Melanie

Christine Hussey said...

Morning Jenny, do like this card and as Melanie said your colouring is fantastic. A lovely design and the owl is sooo cute. Enjoy your day. Love Christine H xx

Christine Harrop said...

Oh, I love owls and have a small collection of them, mainly crystal and glass but a couple of china ones too. I must look on the net for this little cutie! He looks great and you have made a great card with him! Have a good day Jenny. Love from Christine x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I loooooove this card, the colours are spectacular, very autumnal, I love it. The owl is gorgeous and perfectly coloured in by you, I have never thought of searching the internet for digi stamps. I'm loving the corners, they are gorgeous. Beautiful card Jenny. Lots of love from Patricia xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, a perfect creation sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

Sue said...

Hello Jenny. Your card is gorgeous. I love the owl and the colours are wonderful. The fancy brackets work so well in the corners.

I hope you have a good day
Hugs Sue

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, lunch break blog surfing today! Lovely card, the owl is a real sweetie - I love owls! Super autumnal look, Carole Z X

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Well this is such a cutie of a card. I adore the image and love the way you have used the Spellbinders Bracket discuts.
Hugs Linda x

DesignerDiva said...

Hi Jenny this is a super little card your owl is tooooo cute! Love the die cuts too - fabulous work
Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week and I hope you will join us again soon
Laurie xx
PS I have a gorgeous candy if you'd like to join in

Pat K said...

Super cute card Jenny. Love the image...he looks so regal sitting there on his perch! Great use of your dies as well. Thanks so much for joining us at Fab n Funky this week. Pat K.x

Emma H said...

Great card, love the owl! Great fall colours too! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at F'n'F :)

uksharon said...

Love it! So glad you could join us at Ladybug Crafts this month. Hope you will join in with us again next month.
Best wishes, Sharon

dragonswing said...

Such a cute card. I love owls!!