MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 7 September 2012

DAWNS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS CHALLENGE

Hello to all my talented followers and visitors.
This my second post of the day.
I needed to post this today instead of tomorrow. 
So this post will run this evening and all day tomorrow.
THANK YOU for all your lovely comments.
I really do appreciate every comment.
I was on a fellow blog site and saw this challenge, and as I
thought that this is a very worthy cause, I am posting this.
The challenge was an idea of Dawn Lancaster.
Her mother has been fighting Breast Cancer for the last
18 months.
So it was her idea to do a blog challenge to highlight.
Breast Cancer Awareness.
The link for this is as follows that's if you want to join in 
the challenge.http://dawn-dawnscrafting.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/welcome-to-my-challenge.html
Now to my card for the challenge.



The ingredients for this.
An 8x8 card made out of A4 card.
I embossed the pink card with That Special Touch Mask 
A4 size sorry I don't know the name of it.
I made my my Breast Cancer Ribbon out of some pink
paper from my stash, and glued some little flower braiding 
to it. Then I added some flower sequins with a pearl in the
middle.
Put it together with a stone brad.
I cut 4 Spellbinder Fancy Posts for the corners, then I added
some more sequins, some feathers, and last of all tag made 
out of Spellbinders Lacy Circles.
I hope you can all join in this challenge, because it's such a 
worthy cause and needs highlighting.
Thank you again for all your comments.
Have a wonderful crafty weekend everybody.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

12 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

Lovely Jenny, so pretty and elegant. Love how you have made your ribbon. Thanks for popping by to see me. Hugs lin

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the design, the pretty colours and the wonderful detailing.
I hope you have a great weekend
Sue

melanie said...

What a beautiful card I do like how you use the posts as corners may have to borrow that Idea one day if you don`t mind ,good luck in the challenge

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, I just totally love this creation, fabulous sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely gesture and lovely card Jenny! Good luck. I've been away for a few days so now I will have to go blog hopping to see what I missed whilst I was away. Have a good weekend. LOve frm Christine x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Such a lovely, pretty card, I love the BCA bow. Such a brilliant cause and anything that can promote awareness has got to be a good thing. Good Luck, Jenny, with the challenge. Lots of love from Patricia xx

Christine Hussey said...

Morning Jenny, thank you for highlighting this worthy cause and your card is beautiful as always. Love how you have incorporated the breast cancer ribbon a wonderful idea and good luck with the challenge. Have a great crafty day too, love Christine H xx

Carole Z said...

Evening Jenny, what a beautiful card and for such a worthy cause, I do love your ribbon, good luck with the challenge,Carole Z X

Planetsusie said...

Hi Jenny such a beautiful card I shall be nipping over to Dawn's blog asap. I love the background mask - I think it is called Ripple Scallop. It makes a super pattern on the card doesn't it. Great idea for the pink ribbon!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Debbie said...

What a fabulous card - thanks for joining in with Dawn's BCA challenge.
Good luck. :)

Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

Dawn said...

So glad you could join us in the BCA/Think Pink challenge at The Crafty Pad too!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Diane said...

Such a pretty card Jenny and thanks so much for joining our special BCA Challenge at The Crafty Pad !!

Good luck,

hugs Diane xx