MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 1 January 2018

BABY'S FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD AND BOX


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
I do hope you all had a super festive season, and for those of you that were not well over Christmas big gentle hugs.
I am just getting over mine, and feeling a lot more energetic now thank goodness.

Before Christmas I was asked to make quite a few special cards for people, and as I can never say no to anyone here is one of them.







 This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to match.
Papers are from the Joanna Sheen Baby Love CD.
I sprayed them with Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle Pearl Diamond spray which unfortunately doesn't show up on the blog.
Now a tip I found out is you can print on glossy photo paper and spray it with the spray and it looks lovely.
Obviously wait for the photo paper to
to rest for a little before doing this.

Thank you so much for your visit.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.
 

15 comments:

meg said...

wonderful 1st Christmas card Jenny, Best Wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year

Mrs A. said...

That really is sweet and the matching box is just perfect. Hugs Mrs A.

pam said...

That is so beautiful Jenny, wonderful keepsake.
happy New Year.
Pam x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny and pleased to hear that you are feeling better. I've had a nasty virus and a cold on top of that, gradually going though.
I love your card and box, what a sweet image, just beautiful.
Wishing you and your a Happy New Year, Kate x

Sarah said...

Happy New Year Jenny!! What a gorgeous card for Daisy, as usual the detail is perfect xx

KandA said...

Happy new year Jenny and I'm glad to hear your over your germs now. Love the card with it's matching box, great design and such a lovely sweet image xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Happy New Year to one and all !!
This card and box are gorgeous, as usual, so cute.
I'm so glad you are feeling much better.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Lisa said...

Wow, this is amazing, Jenny!! I love the details you added!! The snowman is so sweet!! What a stunning project this is!! I'm so happy to be visiting after a small blog break for the holidays!! I've scrolled through to see the amazing projects I've missed while I was gone and they are all fabulous!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you a healthy and happy 2018!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderfully cute and pretty 1st Christmas card Jenny. Glad you are feeling better now and wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Lorraine

Lynne said...

This so beautiful. I'm sure the person who ordered it would have been over the moon. Those flowers are just perfect for it x

Mia said...

Such a beautiful card! HAPPY NEW YEAR, Jenny.

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, hope you are feeling much better. A fantastic card for a babies first Christmas, Daisy is one lucky little girl to get a special keep-sake from her Great Grandparents... love all the little pearls and lace flowers... Wishing you a happy, healthy and crafty New Year.... Megan

Pamellia said...

Hi Jenny. Such a beautiful card! Just wanted to say Happy New Year!! I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday! Thank you so much for all of your support and inspiration in 2017. May 2018 be a year of crafting, friendship and good health!! sending hugs :)

Janice said...

Happy new year Jenny, hope you had a good Christmas too !! You make such beautiful cards that are a keepsake too. This one is no exception. Keep up the good work !! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Cara said...

This is so sweet and I love how you used all the embellishments x