MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 31 August 2012

" I'M SO HAPPY"

Hi
and welcome to Jenny Wrens blog.
THANK YOU for taking the time to visit my blog and
leave a comment.
I enjoy reading them all.
My card today is named " I'm So Happy" because that is
how I thought this digi image looked.


Ingredients for this card.
6x6 card stock matted with navy pearlised card stock.
I then used the Special Touch Mask Doily and embossed
some light blue paper and glitter glued the edges after 
cutting it out.
I used a free digi image from the internet and coloured it
in with Spectrum Noir pens.
I added some flowers from my stash and some flat backed
pearls also from my stash.
Thats all for now.
I hope you like it.
Have a wonderful crafty day everyone.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny.

8 comments:

Patricia said...

Good Morning Jenny,
Love the colours and how you have used all the shapes, nice colouring.
Have a Great Day

Patricia x

Christine Harrop said...

She certainly looks a happy little thing. She looks like she's celebrating. Love the blues! I am fiddling around trying new things, so I haven't anything to post. Youare going great guns! Good for you. Love from Christine x

melanie said...

Stunning card she certainly looks happy .Melanie

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the cheerful image and the colours and layout are fabulous.

I hope you have a great day

Hugs Sue

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, What a lovely 'happy' card today, I love it. I wish I had hair like this little girl ha ha. I missed your post yesterday because I was at a craft show in Manchester all day, but have just looked now and your card was gorgeous, that should win a prize in the challenge, I know it must have taken you ages to do, but well worth it. Lots of love from Patricia xx

Oksana said...

Morning Jenny! Very pretty card and it made me smile also!xx

Christine Hussey said...

Hi Jenny, such a lovely cheerful card with the little girl jumping for joy. Beautiful colours and layout. Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my card showcased on Linda's Creative Harmony blog today, as I said on Linda's blog everyone's comments gives me such a lift. Bless you. Have a lovely day and lots of crafty love to you too, Christine H xx

Carole Z said...

Evening Jenny, this certainly is a 'happy' card...lovely layout and super colours! Carole Z X