MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 19 November 2016

MY 3rd CHRISTMAS TAG

We are sadly losing two of
 our Design Team members over at the
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES  Challenge.
If anyone is interested in joining our friendly team please email Wendy you will find her email on the side of our challenge blog.
                                         


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

May I say a big welcome to my newest follower, and thank you for pressing the button to follow me.
I hope to see you visit again as often as your time allows.
Also thank you so much to my friends that visit regularly I so very much appreciate all your visits, and comments.

Well today I am back with my 3rd Tag to join in Loll's Twelve Tags for Christmas.


I started by cutting out some green snippets of card to make my tag, and then used more snippets glued to the back of the tag to make it sturdy.
I painted round the edges with Starlight Topaz Paint.
I also used the same paint on my small tag, and edge of my Christmas paper, and the ribbed cardboard.
The baubles are from another lovely serviette that I had from Mary H.
I backed them onto card, and then heat embossed with Holographic embossing powder.
I added some beads for the hangings.
I stamped a Christmas Greeting and attached it to the small tag.
Finally I added a sleigh and a reindeer.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 
http://www.stampingwithloll.com/2016/11/day-twelve-twelve-tags-of-christmas.html 



20 comments:

Wendy L said...

Love it Jenny, so beautiful, xxx

Pamellia said...

Wow, just gorgeous Jenny! I love the traditional red and green for Christmas, and Santa images are always my fav for the holidays! A wonderfully festive tag! hugs :)

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Hi Jenny, this is such a lovely tag and it has a wonderful traditional feel to it. Lots of lovely layering and I love the tag and embellishments. It reminds me of being young one looking in my sack on Christmas morning to find lots of fabulous things inside. I'm feeling a bit festive today as I've just made a batch of Christmas cards, better late than never! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Janice said...

Beautiful Jenny. xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A gorgeous tag, I love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Loll said...

Love how you've added gold paint to many of the background elements that tie everything together. Who knew the corrugated cardboard painted gold would be so elegant??!! Very creative Jenny. And those lovely ornaments are serviettes?? ... wow, another creative and clever design element. Thanks again for sharing at my tag event.

Michelle said...

Another gorgeous tag Jenny with beautiful details. I can tell you are enjoying making these - Michelle x

Jean said...

A lovely festive tag Jenny, I love the traditional colours and the use of gold paint. Super images and embellishments as well.
Jean x

Sarah said...

I am really enjoying seeing these tags Jenny, you have a real flair for these wonderful creations nd I look forward to seeing more xx

pam said...

Fabulous festive tag Jenny! love the layers and images.
Pam x

MaryH said...

You are blazing a trail with these gorgeously layered tags you've been making. I like the combination of all the items you've layered upon this colorful tag (the gold corrugated paper is a lovely place for the little cardinal to rest!). I'm so thrilled to see what you're doing with the paper napkins and you have outshone yourself once again, with this beauty. TS & Hugs

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Jenny, lovely design & details
Kevin xx

LesleyG said...

Love your tags Jenny, so rich and full of detail xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Very festive tag Jenny, love all the details.
Lorraine

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, such a lovely traditional feel to it, love the baubles made from the serviettes, clever!. All the layers and elements combine so beautifully. Looking forward to the next one!
Chris
x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is a great tag! I love the texture from the corrugate panel, and all the gold elements really speak of the holidays. The two circle elements add such a nice touch. And that little wooden sled is darling! Crafty hugs!

Mrs A. said...

Oh goodness how much more can you get onto a tag. This is gorgeous and has a lovely vintage appeal to it. Love the bauble idea. Hugs Mrs A.

Erika said...

Jenny I do love all these tags you've been making, the layering is fabulous.

Hugs Erika. x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
My goodness, you've been busy tagging lol! A beautiful traditional look to this one.
You're going to have some fancy tags on your Christmas presents this year lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous tag Jenny love allll the layers and the traditional theme