MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 25 July 2015

RUDOLF CHALLENGE CARD JULY 2015

Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends,
and visitors that may just visit.
I do hope your weekend is going well, and you are experiencing good weather.
In my part of Kent it's been raining most of the night, and I'm not sorry it was, as we don't seem to get much rain in this part of Kent, and my water butt was empty.
Also when it doesn't rain for a long time I have 
to water my plants with a watering can, and that is not good for my back.

So as it's the 25th of the month it's time for the
Rudolf Challenge again.
This runs from the 25th of the month to the end
of the month on Scrappymo's blog HERE.
Please try and join us as it's a great way to get
some Christmas Creations made before all the 
rush of that season.
So here is mine.



This is a 8"x8" size tent card.
I used the the Christmas Squeeze Cards 
Christmas Cottage Delights CD for the image.
I decoupaged the letter box,and the Robin added 
some glitter to the snow.
I cut out the edges with a Sue Wilson Die.
Now this was too long for the area so I cut it
down a little and re-glued the ends.

Thank you for you visit, and the wonderful comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/july-rudolph-days-challenge.html 

27 comments:

scrappymo! said...

So beautiful! Love the gorgeous edging and the great decoupaged image. Always love a robin on a Xmas card.

Thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sarah said...

What a fabulous Christmas card Jenny, just how Christmas should be!! No watering for me today Jenny!! It rained solidly for 12 hours yesterday. Surprise was shivering when I got her in and her rug was soaked through, poor old girl!! xx

Erika said...

A stunning Christmas card Jenny, love your image and the added sparkle.
Hugs Erika. x

Christine Harrop said...

Super image on your Christmas card today Jenny. Even though we see robins all year round they are the quintessential Christmas image aren't they? Hope all is well with you and Tony. Hugs Christine xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

WOW Jenny, what a stunning creation. Just love your design and the fancy borders are gorgeous. Love the image and your pretty bow just finishes it off perfectly.
We have had very little rain here upto now, and it is a gorgeous sunny day right now.
Enjoy your weekend my friend and happy crafting.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Pamellia said...

Wow Jenny, this is just stunning! I think birds are my absolute favourite for Christmas images and this one is so beautiful with all the added glitter on the snow!! The rows of bling add the perfect amount of holiday festive fun! Love it! hugs :)

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant and gorgeous card..especially the gorgeous 'real' Christmas look...love it.xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous Jenny, I like the image and the design
Kevin xx

Jean said...

This is a lovely Christmas image Jenny, and it looks great with the beautiful die cut edges and gorgeous bow.
Jean x

MaryH said...

Love, love the bird! Love, Love the SW dies, and I really like the way you've used the striplets as mats! Really pretty. The lacy red over that white makes the red just sparkle and so pretty with this cute little fella perched on the post box watching for the cards to be mailed from that wonderful snow house. Great job Miss Jenny. Glad you are getting some needed rain. TFS & Hugs

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Jenny.

cuilliesocks said...

The iconic robin is always gorgeous, beautiful traditional card Jenny, hugs Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Gorgeous !! I love the focal image, and the Happy Christmas medallion is lovely.
I'm so glad you are getting some much-needed rain, we get our fair share up her in the North haha, but I'm really happy to share it with you. It has been threatening here all day, kept trying to rain, but I believe we are due rain tomorrow, at least I won't have to water the plants hahaha.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

pam said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jenny, love the traditional look of Christmas and sparkle,
Hugs Pam x

Sue said...

Such a wonderful Christmas card my lovely fairy godmother..Woody is on my knee as I'm typing he's just finished having a mad half hour!!! hope you and all your family are well lots and lots of huggles Sue, Paul, Olliebobs and Woody xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kathleen said...

Great traditional Christmas card and a really lovely robin, love the die cute too.

Kath x

karenlotty said...

It's a lovely traditional card without having o have Santa Claus on the front I didn't recognise the border at first It looks so different by the way you've "dressed" it up

Carol said...

This is beautiful Jenny, a gorgeous Rudolph Day make. Carol x

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful card and I love that Victorian post box image
Jane

Desire Fourie said...

Jenny this is a delightful Christmas design. One can hear the little birdie's song.
I am also now your latest keen Follower via Google Friend Connect xxx
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sarn said...

That a really lovely Rudolph Day card Jenny.

We also have rain on the South Coast today. But like you say . . . it means you don't have to water the garden later! Wahoo!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

*Vicki* said...

Hi Jenny!! Wow!! This is just gorgeous!! I love that darling bird image and your design details make it even more stunning!! :) HUGS

PharmacyMichele said...

Lovely Christmas card, really like the borders you have added to the card.

Michele

Jacee said...

A really stunning card Jenny, love the borders, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Michelle said...

Oh wow Jenny - how beautiful is this card? The borders are so elegant and the reds just lovely - Michelle x

Carole Z said...

Beautiful card Jenny, love how you've framed the image, fab! Hugs Carole Z X

Hettie said...

This is beautiful Jenny. Love that cutwork down the sides.
Hugs
xx