MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 22 July 2015

50TH MALE BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to my very talented friends,
and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make.
I always appreciate your time visiting me, and 
enjoy reading how much you like what I have
created. 

I had a visit from my Granddaughter, and her
partner with their new baby girl Laila.
She is such a little cutie.


This picture was taken not long after she was 
born, and she weighed in at 6lb 8ozs.

Here is my card for today.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
I made for my step son.
He had been re decorating lately so I thought
this would be a good design for him.
The papers and the image are from the Cupcake
Crafting CD Tumble Ted. 

Thank you again for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

22 comments:

Patricia said...

Oh! My! Word Jenny, what a beautiful baby. You really just want to cuddle them when they are like that. Enjoy every moment, Congratulations once again to all concerned.
Love your brilliant card, not too fussy for our fussy males!!!
Have a great day
Hugs
Patricia x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A gorgeous card, I'm especially loving the 'decorating ted', bet your Stepson loved it.
Gorgeous piccie of Laila, I love babies.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Laila is so wonderful! My congratulations!!!!!! A new baby in lthe family is always like a sunshine!:) great male card!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful card and lovely birthday wishes to your stepson.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a gorgeous little baby girl ..congratulations.
Lovely male card today and a super theme for the DIY men.
Lorraine

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. Your card is fabulous as always. Love the design and colour combination.
Oh my word, what a gorgeous little baby, she is so cute and very precious, what a gorgeous name too.
Happy crafting.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Irish Cherokee said...

Your GGD is precious. Love the BD card as well. Love the design a lot. Beautifully done.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Sarah said...

She is beautiful Jenny, so fresh and new with her whole life ahead of her!! Such a fab card too!! xx

Hazel said...

Jenny, she is gorgeous. I just love them at that age. Briliant man card too. Hazel x

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Jenny, love the design and the sweet little image in the corner, fabulous!
The photo is lovely, what a sweetie, bet you had a long lovely cuddle.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

karenlotty said...

She's beautiful.and such a pretty name too
Your card is great As Patricia has said "not too fussy for our fussy males"

Jean said...

I love the DIY theme to your super "man card", Jenny.
Baby Laila is beautiful, just like a little cherub. Congratulations to all concerned.
Jean x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh what a little treasure, she is so beautiful, thanks for sharing her photo.
Fab card Jenny, I'm sure your son eill love it, hugs Kate x

pam said...

Your Great granddaughter is adorable, bet you had lots of cuddles Jenny.
Brilliant 50th card, perfect for him.
Hugs Pam xxx

Kathleen said...

What a gorgeous Baby and how lucky you are to see Great-Grandchildren, don't think I will ever have that pleasure.
Great male Birthday card, love the paint pot.

Kath x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

lovely card and the baby is adorable
hugs from california
bibiana

Liz said...

Laila is just beautiful! What a lovely photo.

Fabulous 50th birthday card. The papers are perfect for someone who has just been redecorating. xx

Connie said...

Hi Jenny, I read one of your comments on a blogging sister's blog and had to come visit. Wow! you have a lovely grand-granddaughter. I hope that I live long enough to have one . . . I was 60 when I first became a grandma, 9 years ago. I was about to give up on the dream. Your cards are wonderful. What a talented gal you are.
Connie :)

Carole Z said...

HI Jenny, what a beautiful great grand daughter you have, you must have been over the moon by the visit! Love the card, perfect for the occasion and great design and colours, hugs Carole Z X

Pamellia said...

Babies are just so freaking cute!! Love your birthday card Jenny, the giant '50' is a great focal piece, but the little teddy in the paint steals the show for me. hugs :)

LesleyG said...

Gorgeous baby, and wonderful card, so apt for him too! Xxx

Erika said...

Oh my what a wee cutie, bet you will enjoy spoiling little Laila, fab name too.
A super 50th card for your son too, love the wee painter! I usually get that much paint on me too!

Hugs Erika. x