MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 26 July 2015

ELLIE'S BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
Thank you for your visit, and the wonderful
comments you make.
I very much appreciate them all.

I won't be around on Monday as I am looking
after my grandchildren, and we will be baking
again.
So I will try and catch up in the evening if I'm 
not too tired.

It's my little Great Granddaughter's Birthday
on Wednesday, and I have been making 3 cards
one for me, one for my granddaughter, and one
for my daughter to give her.
So this is mine.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The top paper is a download from Cuddly 
Buddly.
The bottom strip of paper was a download,
but I can't remember where I got it.
I think it may be from a Craft Magazine free
download.
The image of the little girl eating ice cream is
a Pink Gem image which I won on one of their
challenges recently, and funnily it's called 
Ellie eating ice cream.
I used stickles glitter glue to enhance the ice
cream, and the bunting.

Thank you again for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/challenge-149-birthday-wishes.html 

25 comments:

pam said...

Hi Jenny, gorgeous card for your Great Granddaughter, she will love this with her name on, cute image and love your butterflies and flowers.
Hugs Pam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Just trying to catch up again.
Firstly, your new great granddaughter looks adorable. Congratulations to you all.
Love your card for Ellie. The liitle ones always like personalised things so I'm sure that it will be a source of smiles.
Best wishes.
Ang x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I like the scene you have created, Thanks for playing along with us at Gem of a Challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Jenny this is pure delight. Loving the insects, pretty flowers and fun bunting.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

LesleyG said...

Such a pretty card, with so many adorable embellies, just love the sparkly bunting, and how funny about the stamp name! Hope you don't get tooooo worn out today xxx

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny,
Another of your stunning cards, it's brilliant.
I am sure the others are just as pretty.
Have a good day
Patricia x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Wow, you have had your work cut out for Ellie's Birthday, yours is a gorgeous card, she will love it. Just fancy the pink gem image being called Ellie, you just had to have that one.
Enjoy your day with your Grandchildren today, I had my Great Granddaughter yesterday afternoon, she is 4 months old and absolutely gorgeous, I love her to bits, and I haven't lost the ability to 'rock her to sleep' hahaha.
Have a great day baking, Grandchildren love baking don't they.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Jenny and Ellie will love it for sure (along with the others that you have made!!). Have a fun day baking!! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and cute card and love how you do the inside of your cards.xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Een lieve vrolijk verjaardagkaart je kleindochter zou het ook mooi gevonden hebben
Groetjes Gerrie

Pamellia said...

Just gorgeous Jenny!! I love all the little crotched flowers, they add such a lovely touch to your feminine design! Beautiful card for a birthday! hugs :)

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, love this festive card full of ice cream! I am sure Ellie likes ice cream and she will be happy to get this wonderful card from Granny!)))

Erika said...

A super cute birthday card perfect for a great granddaughter. Love the colour combo and all your wee embellishments.

Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word this is just as cute as can be!! :) LOVE the glitter on the ice cream cone she's holding!! The coloring and design are just perfect!!

Christine Harrop said...

Another super card which Ellie is going to love Jennie! Hugs Christine xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

How fun to make 3 cards and the way you iced the ice cream is super gorgeous and love the creative way you used the bow
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Jacee said...

What a very pretty card Jenny, I'm sure Ellie will love it.
Hope you enjoyed your day with the grandchildren, all that baking, great fun but I bet you'll be ready for a sit down! LOL
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jean said...

A fabulous card for a little girl, she will love getting a card with her name on, and that ice cream looks yummy. I love the glittery bunting and pretty papers.
I hope you have had a good cooking session with you grandchildren today.
Jean x

Mojca said...

Oh this looks beautiful, love how her ice cream shines :) Hugs! Mojca

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Jenny, love the pretty image and your colours, hugs Kate x

Liz said...

Ellie will adore this! Such a beautiful card with so many lovely embellishments and including her name is the perfect finishing touch. xx

Kathleen said...

Love everything about this card and I am sure your Great-Grand-daughter will too.

Kath x

karenlotty said...

She will love it It's a very pretty image

scrappymo! said...

How fun that your image is called Ellie too!
Hope you had a good Monday. It sure sounded like fun!

Your card is so pretty. I love that beautiful banner...the papers looks shimmery on it.
The inside is gorgeous too. Always love to see the inside of your cards.

Carole Z said...

This is adorable! A lovely design, so pretty! Hugs Carole Z X