MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 31 July 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends,
and visitors.
I do hope you have all had a wonderful week.
Well it's Friday again so soon, and time to share an Oldie with ERIKA HERE.
This is just for fun, but a wonderful way to show
perhaps newer followers your older creations
posted at sometime before they joined.
Please try and join us as we would love to see
what you have created in the past.
So here is mine for this week.



This was a Scary Mary Keepsake Kit.
You get 3 kits to make up.
I just used items from my stash to embellish
it.
The lovely scolloped lace was part of my
mothers stash when she was alive, and it came
to me as I was the only one crafting when she
passed away 12 years ago.

Thank you for your visit, and the wonderful
comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

23 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Jenny
This may be old but it stunning and gorgeous and your embellishments are beautiful.

luv
irene
xxxx

Erika said...

Wow Jenny this is amazing and a perfect wedding keepsake. Love the lace. I'm sure it was treasured.
Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today, have a super weekend, happy crafting,
hugs Erika. x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, what a wonderful Wedding Keepsake, this is amazing, love it, hugs Kate x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Waauuuuuuuuu Jenny wat heb je het prachtig gemaakt
Groetjes Gerrie

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. You are amazing and one beautiful crafter. I love this and what a gorgeous keepsake. You should be very proud.
Happy crafting and I wish you a lovely weekend.
Love Sandra xxx

Алексровер Анна said...

Ohhhh, what a great and stunning creation!!!! Love the embellishments! Jenny, you are a crafty fairy!!!!

Patricia said...

Hello Jenny, love, love, love, it. They are older but still very acceptable today.
I have made a fair few of them in the past.
Enjoy the rest of your day
Patricia x

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Jenny this is so beautiful!! I just adore the lace you used, it looks exactly like a fondant design on a real cake, wow!! So creative and very stunning! hugs :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow Jenny what a beautiful gift idea
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

Wow, so pleased you've shown us this Jenny, it's absolutely lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

PharmacyMichele said...

Gorgeous crafty make-perfect keepsake.

Michele

Carol said...

What a gorgeous oldie Jenny and that lace is beautiful. Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh Wow! This is beautiful and any Bride would love to receive this as their gift - so beautiful. Such a wonderful 'oldie' share today Jenny, enjoy your evening.
Lorraine

Hettie said...

This is beautiful Jenny. I just love that little cake.
Hugs
xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I remember these Scary Mary kits, this is absolutely gorgeous, and the lace is really beautiful, I wouldn't want to give this away.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

pam said...

Absolutely gorgeous oldie Jenny, beautiful wedding gift project, lovely keepsake, the lace is beautiful.
Hugs Pam x

Marie-Louise said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny.

Carol L said...

There are no words to describe this fabulous creation! I love that the lace was handed down from your mother too! You've knocked my socks off with this beautiful wedding gift!

karenlotty said...

What a lively different idea for a wedding card/gift I haven't heard if Scary Mary

Carole Z said...

What a stunning oldie Jennie, beautiful,hugs Carole ~Z X

Sarn said...

Good heavens Jenny . .. this is truly amazing xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
This is gorgeous and your Mum's lace is beautiful.
Have a great day.
Ang x

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Jenny, this is quite amazing!! The lace is beautiful and it's so realistic looking too! :)