MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 10 July 2015

THOWBACK THURSDAY CHALLENGE NO 11 AND OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to to all my very talented friends,
and visitors that may just have found my blog.

Well it's Friday again, and I am going to combine
2 challenges today as they both call for an older 
creation posted before on your blog.
The Throwback Thursday Challenge is a wonderful challenge run by Bibiana, and is a 
monthly challenge so please try and support this
challenge as it's run by a wonderful, and very 
talented lady who lives in California. 
This month she would like to see shaped cards,
but it's not compulsory.
So HERE is my original post that I posted in 
July 2013.

I would also like to join in the Oldie for Friday
with Erika HERE too.
Now this just for fun, but another delightful 
way to show something you have posted before.


This is a shaped easel card.
The image is Vintage Mollie from the Pink Gem
Website, and it's coloured in with Promarkers,
and Flexmarkers.
I used Dusty Concorde DI to colour my card.
Sorry I can't tell you what die I used for the 
shape as it never had a name on it.

Thank you much for your visit, and the lovely
comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to join in the following challenges
with this.
http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/throwback-thursday-challenge-11.html 

19 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. Oh this is gorgeous. I love everything about this, the shape, colour and image. So beautifully embellished too.
Good luck with the challenges also.
Love Sandra xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A lovely card and lovely image and my favourite colours, gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A lovely card and lovely image and my favourite colours, gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jo said...

Love this Jenny....great shape, lovely image & a gorgeous colour. Have a lovely weekend!
hugs Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, I remember this lovely card the first time around and loved it then too, gorgeous colours and image, hugs Kate x

Erika said...

Wow Jenny what a great shaped card and lovely colour combination.
Thank you for sharing an oldie with me today, have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

Erika said...

Wow Jenny what a great shaped card and lovely colour combination.
Thank you for sharing an oldie with me today, have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous shaped card Jenny, love the colour and all the details.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. Have a good weekend.
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Jenny, I remember this one.
Liked it then and still like it
Patricia x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous shaped card Jenny, I like the sweet image and the colours
Kevin xx

Carole Z said...

What a beautiful card Jennie, such a sweet image and gorgeous colours, hugs Carole Z x

pam said...

Beautiful shaped card Jenny, sweet image with gorgeous colours..
Hugs Pam x

karenlotty said...

For an oldie it's lovely Great colours and once again I love your colouring in

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Pretty card, great shape and colour.
Good luck with your challenge.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! That is one heck of a fancy easel card, loving that unique shape! What a beautiful shade of purple and the image is darling! Excellent choice for throwback. hugs :)

Stamping With Bibiana said...

oh wow what a great shaped card and your papers are always so sturdy, great project, thanks for joining me again at my throwback thursday challenge!
hugs from california
bibiana

Jacee said...

This is a very striking design Jenny, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Centellazul said...

Me encanto ese digi esta precioso y la forma de la tarjeta todo lindo!!!
http://centellazul68.blogspot.mx/2015/07/throwback-thursday-challenge-11.html