MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 23 July 2015

90th BIRTHDAY CARD MADE WITH SNIPPETS.

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
I really appreciate that you enjoy what I have to
show.

I made this card for a neighbour  who had a 
90th Birthday back last month, now he loves gardening so as I had some snippets left in my
snippets box after making a similar card a few
months ago, so I made this for him.
Will be joining the girls in the playground with this, because I have used snippets.



This is a 6"x6" size card.
Made with snippets that I printed out from the
Cupcake Crafting CD Tumble Ted.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenge. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/pixies-snippets-playground-week-186.html 

15 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart Jenny eenvoudig maar toch heeft de kaart wat.Je buurman zou er wel blij mee wezen
Groetjes Gerrie

Pamellia said...

What a fabulous card for a gardener, I love the pots and seed packets! The glitter strip is such an elegant touch, perfect for a birthday! hugs :)

Sarah said...

A brilliant card for a gardener Jenny and the green is really fresh xx

Jacee said...

Great design Jenny, a fabulous design for a gardening chap!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jean said...

A great design for gardener Jenny, I love the touches of glitter for a special birthday. Your neighbour sounds like my brother in law who is 91 and still doing a bit of gardening.
Jean x

Kathleen said...

Perfect card and love the clean and crispness of it.

Kath x

Patricia said...

Brilliant card Jenny, absolutely perfect for a gardener.
xxx

Hettie said...

Great card Jenny. Wonderful for the menfolk. They are always tricky blighters to make fore!!
Hugs
xx

pam said...

Wonderful card design Jenny, perfect for a 90 year old gardener! love these images...
Hugs Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jenny I like the design
Kevin xx

Marie-Louise said...

Super card Jenny.

Erika said...

A great snippet card Jenny, perfect for someone with green fingers.

Hugs Erika.

Di said...

Wonderful card for a gardener Jenny - and such great use of snippets too of course!

Hugs

Di xx

Darnell said...

Your cards are always so thoughtful and detailed, Jenny! Your neighbor will be so delighted with this bright card celebrating his love of gardening!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, what a fabulous card, gosh imagine 90 years and still doing the garden, well your card for him is just perfect, hugs Kate x