MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 24 July 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors that may just find my blog.

Well it's Friday again, and time to share your
Oldie with ERIKA HERE.
This is just for fun, but a super way to show 
older creations that you have posted before.
It doesn't have to be a card it can be anything you
have created and posted before on your blog. 
 So here is mine for this week.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The papers are from a Crafters Companion CD.
The flowers I made with the Heartfelt Creations
Majestic Blooms die.
The ivy was a Creative Expressions stamp 
which I coloured in with water colour pencils, and cut out by hand.

Thank you so much for your visit and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

16 comments:

Erika said...

Another beauty Jenny, love the colour combo and the fab butterfly. Your flowers are amazing too, I so need more practise!
Thanks for joining me today, busy playing catch up before all the fun starts again in the village.
Have a super crafty weekend, hugs Erika. x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh I love this Jenny, super gorgeous design and those flowers are amazing. A fabulous card.
Lorraine

Marjorie said...

Oh! My word Jenny, this is just soooo beautiful!!.. your flowers look amazing and I really like the butterfly... Stunning card hun!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Jenny! Love the big butterfly with all the wonderful bling and your flowers are wonderful! Purple is my new favourite colour, loving this one! hugs :)

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable creation with gorgeous image and colouring....enjoy your weekend..x
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Carole Z said...

OOh I love this oldie Jenny, gorgeous colours and that big, beautiful butterfly! Stunning! Have a good weekend, hugs Carole Z X

Jacee said...

Oh my, so gorgeous! this so lovely Jenny, I love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is really lovely, in my favourite colours, love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is really lovely, in my favourite colours, love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, such a beautiful design. Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny, fabulous colours and those flowers are so beautiful, hugs Kate x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, love those flowers and great colours.

Kath x

pam said...

Gorgeous oldie Jenny, Amazing butterfly, with gorgeous flowers and beautiful colors.
Hugs pam x

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. Love the colours.
Hugs
xx

Liz said...

WOW! This is amazing, Jenny! I love the colours. xx

karenlotty said...

I love it Your colouring That butterfly Juat so pretty