MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 11 July 2015

APRICOT ANNIVERSARY CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
I do hope the weather is being kind to you where
ever you may live this weekend.

Today I have an Apricot Anniversary card in a
style I saw Sue Wilson demo last week HERE
I am telling you it's Apricot as the photo has
 come out looking Orange.
Sue used a striplet die on hers, but I don't have
that so I used one of her embossing folders on
the debossed side as it looked like stitched lines.
Hope you like it.




This is a 8"x8" size card.
As I say it is a lovely shade of Apricot not
Orange as the photo shows.
I used the Sue Wilson embossing folder
Heart Lattice. 
The Sue Wilson Vienna Die form the Austrian
Collection.
The Sue Wilson Fern Trio Die.
The Tattered Lace Daisy Die for the lacy flowers
as I thought it went with Vienna Die.

Thank you so much for your visit, and the 
wonderful comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/34-butterflies-g-is-for-gems.html 

28 comments:

Patricia said...

Great card Jenny, love the use of all your Sue Wilson Dies.
Have a great day
Patricia x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Jenny! I love all the detail. The quote 'the camera never lies' just isn't true. LOL! I often find when I use red card it often comes out more orangey in photos. xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. What a stunning creation and I just love the colours, they are perfect. Fabulous design, your attention to detail is amazing and those flowers are brilliant.
You are such a wonderful and amazing crafter, and I just love to see what you come up with next. Have a lovely weekend sweetie and happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Sarah said...

You were born to use Sue Wilson dies Jenny!! This is magnificent!! xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a beautiful die-cut and embossed card Jenny, the flowers look amazing. It's so annoying though when the camera does things to the colours and there's no amount of tinkering whilst editing will fix it. I've often made cards with a matching shade of card and ribbon only to have the photo show clashing shades that don't match at all.
Lorraine

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Does look orange but still is terrific. Looks very Sue-esque. Great use of her dies.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Christine Harrop said...

This is very pretty Jenny. It does look orange, as you say, but the camera certainly alters colours. You have used lots of pretty dies here. Love and hugs Christine xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Jenny, love it...xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Jenny! Orange never looked so fancy and fabulous! LOVE those intricate little flowers and they are such a perfect match to that gorgeous frame! STUNNING!! hugs :)

Patricia Howarth said...

Afternoon Jenny, A truly beautiful card, isn't it annoying when you can't capture the true colour.
Enjoy your weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

PharmacyMichele said...

Exquisite card-the diecut flowers are stunning. A truly wonderful card.

Michele

Erika said...

I think the apricot and white looks fab, it is a very summery and uplifting card. Great use of dies again. I don't have any striplets yet either but the more I see of them the more I think I must! We are just really craft hoarders! Well I am.
Enjoy your weekend, hugs Erika. x

Jacee said...

Love this colour Jenny, such a beautiful design, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

pam said...

Beautiful Anniversary card Jenny, love the dies you have used, gorgeous floral spray.
Wonderful!.
pam x

Jean said...

A lovely anniversary card Jenny, I love the pretty dies and embossing folder you used.
Jean x

Kathleen said...

Apricot or orange looks pretty good to me, fabulous card, love the dies and embossing folder.

Kath x

Mrs A. said...

Jenny this is absolutely beautiful. I love the colour and the butterfly is a gorgeous addition to your card. Perfect finish on the insides. Thankyou for Flutteing by # 34. Hugs Mrs A.

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is stunning...luv the flowers and colors!

I am having a month long weekly Simon Says Stamp gift card giveaway on my blog to celebrate my birthday, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

sparkle & shine *~*

vic said...

Hello Jenny wow this is so pretty! I love the die cuts and those flowers are so pretty!
You always decorate the inside of your cards so beautifully too. I'm loving the apricot!
Have a lovely week
Hugs
Vic xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply gorgeous sweetie, love the colours too, hugs Pops x

Mojca said...

waw such gorgeous colours Jenny! love the design! Hugs! Mojca

karenlotty said...

It does look very orange which is a shame and those tattered lace dies really suit these SW dies too It's a lovely card

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, what a lovely card, the dies make a very stylish card and the orange and cream together is super, hugs Kate x

Diane said...

Wow, stunning design Jenny.

Hugs diane

MaryH said...

Well, Miss Jenny, I need you to come RIGHT NOW, and start wiping all the drool off my chin! You do know how I love these SW dies, and what a gorgeous one you've used today. Love it with the white & apricot. Very summery and festive, and that stitched white (or ?cream?) background...ooh, just so yummy. (and of course, being you, the inside is just as tasty as the outside! LOL). Lovely floral bouquet, and I can just bet those tiny filigree petals were so fiddly, and then you added the delicate ferns to make it even more gorgeous. So very pretty. I LOVE IT! We need to share supplies! TFS & Hugs.

Kim said...

gorgeous card Jenny, love the die cuts and they look so effective on the apricot card.
Kim x

Sue said...

Hi my lovely fairy godmother! thanks for you lovely comment..Paul is home now so I hope he stays for longer this time LOL your card is totally gorgeous!!! so pretty..huggles from all the J household and sloppies from Olliebobs and Woody xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue x

Sarn said...

Absolutely LOVE the colour of this work of art Jenny. xxx