MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 6 July 2015

ANNIVERSARY CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
I do hope you all have had a lovely weekend,
and the weather has been kind to you.

Today I have a card I made for my 
Granddaughter, and her husband for next week.
I can show it as I know she doesn't look at my
blog.


This is a 8"x8" size card.
I made the flowers out of my Spellbinders
Rose Creations Die, and am quite pleased with
how they turned out, as I like to get more than
one flower from my flower dies.
I used the Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue dots in 
silver round the edges, and I like how they 
look blue to go with the card.

Thank you for your visit, and your precious 
time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

20 comments:

Sarah said...

Those flowers are beautiful Jenny and I love the monochrome blue and white. The glue dots look fabulous too. Have a good week xx

Hazel said...

Jenny, your grand daughter and husband will love their card, a beautiful design and the blue and white combo work so well. Hazel x

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, so delicate and noble white and blue anniversary card!!! It is sooo great to get a card like this from a Granny!:)

aussie aNNie said...

Jenny such an admirable card and I also deeply admire how you have the time to decorate the inside of your cards so beautifully.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Patricia said...

Fantastic card Jenny, love it.
Wow! is it 3 years already ... just seems like yesterday since they got married.
Have a great day
Patricia x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This card for your Granddaughter's Anniversary is gorgeous, and I absolutely love those flowers.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Erika said...

Another beauty Jenny, great colour combo and use of dies, as always beautifully decorated inside too.

Happy crafting hugs Erika.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. Oh my goodness, how beautiful is his. Such lovely delicate colours. I love your design and those heart embellishments are stunning. Your pretty bow completes this stunning creation.
Happy rafting my friend and take care.
Lots of love, Sandra xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a gorgeous card and those beautiful flowers are just amazing, love it.
Lorraine

*Vicki* said...

AWE! Jenny, this is really precious!! Love the blue colors and your mixture of hearts and flowers on this!! Wonderful personalized design and I'm sure they will treasure it! HUGS :)

Jacee said...

Gorgeous design Jenny, such a lovely design and I love the blue colour, fab!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

pam said...

Gorgeous Anniversary card Jenny, beautiful flowers love the colours you have used,and fabulous layout.
Hugs Pam x

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Jenny! Wherever do you find the time to put so much work into every single card, wowsers! Another beauty full of stunning flowers and intricate details! Love it! hugs :)

Jean said...

A wonderful anniversary card Jenny, I really like the blue and white colour combo and the flowers are beautiful.
Jean x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Jenny, and the flowers are just gorgeous. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, what a gorgeous card, your colours and flowers are so pretty, hugs Kate x

Hettie said...

Oh wow! This is beautiful Jenny. Love the delicate blue colours.
Hugs
xx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

your signature all over. just beautiful, like you only know how to do. big hugs bibiana

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous, beautiful flowers toohugs Carole Z X

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Beautiful card. The flowers are stunning.
Boy, you've been a busy gal this week lol!
Ang x