MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 29 July 2015

ANOTHER ELLIE'S BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
 Thank you for choosing to visit me, and the
wonderful comments you make.
I so very much appreciate everyone.

Well it's Ellie's 4th Birthday today, and also my
Grandson who lives in Wales.
So here is my card I made for my daughter to 
give her.
As I was pushed for time I visited my fave site
The Pink Gem one for a downloaded card kit.
These are a bargain at £1-25 especially if you
need to make a card quickly.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
As I said this is a card kit from the Pink Gem 
Website.
I just added the die cuts to the sentiments,
the antenna, and the Happy Birthday Ellie
inside.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

20 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and I agree these are the best to buy as quick to put together in a hurry....xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is very pretty Jenny, lovely colours and image and you have enhanced the image beautifully with your glitter touches. I love the way you have backed the circle sentiments they look a bit like bottle tops.
Lorraine

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I like the sweet image and the design
Kevin xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. How cute is this. Love the design and super image. As always, it is finished off perfectly, and I am sure that Ellie will love it.
Have fun.
Love Sandra xxx

Michelle said...

This is so adorably cute Jenny and I love the personalisation on the inside. I hope they both have wonderful birthdays - Michelle x

Erika said...

Another beauty Jenny. I love the images you have used and the matching paper. I might have to check this site out, I'm always getting caught short, my middle name is lastminute.com!

Hugs Erika.

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable card Jenny, it's so pretty, I'm sure Ellie will love it, hugs Kate x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wat een lief kaartje Jenny
groetjes Gerrie

Sarah said...

I love this card Jenny, the Pink Gem images are always so lovely and I bet Ellie loved it!! xx

Jacee said...

It's great Jenny, love how you have done the wording inside, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card Jenny, great image and papers, very well put together.

Kath x

Liz said...

Another gorgeous card for Ellie! Lovely design. I hope Ellie has had a lovely day celebrating her birthday, your grandson too. xx

pam said...

Beautiful birthday card for Ellie! Jenny, really is a great design, pretty colors. bet she loved this.
Hugs Pam x

karenlotty said...

Very pretty Ellie will love it I must visit this site You've dressed it beautifully too

Patricia said...

What a really pretty card. Love the image and your brilliant design .
Have a good day
Patricia x

Carole Z said...

This is a beautiful card Jenny, the image is so cute and love your design and colours, hugs Carole Z X

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A really gorgeous card for Ellie, I bet she loved it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Pamellia said...

Beautiful card Jennie! I love all the popped up elements, creates a wonderful sense of dimension! I'm sure Ellie loved it. hugs :)

PharmacyMichele said...

Gorgeous card, so cute.

Michele

Twinks Stamping said...

What a gorgeous card! Your colour choices and designs are always fabulous. Have a good weekend xxx Jan xxx