MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 10 November 2016

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT CARD.................MUST HAVE DIE CUT NUMBERS, LETTERS OR WORDS


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
It's time for the B Teams challenge over at
and the lovely Judith is our host for this challenge, and she would like to see Die Cut Numbers, Letters or Words on your entries.
This is all just for a place in the top 3 as we have no sponsors, but love to see your wonderful creations entered.
The challenge runs from 10/11/16 and close on Wed 23/11/16 at 1.00PM
 Please pop along to the blog to see the lovely DT cards.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The paper with the roses on are from Cuddly Buddly Download.
The cooking theme papers are Dovecraft.
I made the apron out of the papers, and decoupaged some of the kitchen utensils.
I then die cut the sentiment twice out of 2 different colour card, and off set them both.

Thank you so much for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

19 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Jenny - this is gorgeous inside and out. Perfect for someone who loves to bake - Michelle x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart vooral iemand die graag kookt.
Groetjes Gerrie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love this themed card Jenny, it's gorgeous both inside and out.
Lorraine

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, great card....the doilies match the theme of baking cakes !! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Wendy L said...

Wonderful design Jenny, gorgeous, xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Jenny, gorgeous colours and love the baking theme, Kate x

Christine Harrop said...

Super card Jenny. I love the idea of the apron. Great all round. Hope all is well. Hugs Christine xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A fabulous card !! I'm loving the papers you have used and fantastic embellishments, a brilliant card !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sue B said...

This is so fab Jenny… I love the sweet little apron and the decoupaged baking utensils.. also love the effect of the offset sentiment.. bet your DIL loved this too. Thanks for your lovely words on my blog…things at home are a bit tough at the moment… I'm missing doing the full on crafting but mum needs me, so trying to keep a happy balance and do some simple creations to lift my mood! :-)
Hope you are doing ok my friend
Lots of love and huge hugs, Sue xx

Erika said...

Hi Jenny loving your little apron, a lovely colour combo too.

Hugs Erika. x

MaryH said...

You always use these doilies so beautifully on your cards, and I love the apron (?pinny?) placed over the fancy doily. I like the way you've done the apron ties too! It was great that you had all the little tiny cooking motifs to add as embellies to complement your theme and did you ever get the words challenge done so nicely. And as usual, the interior of the card, so beautifully detailed as well. Good luck in getting top 3! Should be #1 IMHO! TFS & Big hugs.

LesleyG said...

a culinary delight, very pretty indeed xxx

pam said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, pretty papers with your lovely doilies and great apron.. lovely inside and out.
Hugs Pam x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card and love the way you have put the sentiment on the 'pinny', bet no-one calls them that any more! Fantastic embellishments.

Kath x

Claire Grantham said...

Fun card Jenny, I have that freebie birthday die too. Love the apron. Cx

Chris said...

Brilliant design Jenny, a fabulous card for a cook ( or even a non cook who loves watching the cookery programmes on TV - like a very close friend of mine!!) Will have to remember this clever idea for future use!
Chris
x

karenlotty said...

This is clever I fell in love with it when I saw it on MAWTT and thought I must remember this idea for a friend who loves to BBQ!
Sorry I've missed a few posts I look at blogs stored in folders on my iPod which hasn't been connecting to Internet most days Hopefully I've sorted it now

Darnell said...

This is so fun and so pretty, Jenny! That apron just stole my heart!! Well done!! I hope you are doing well! Lots of love and hugs, Darnell

Craft buddy said...

I love seeing familiar kit used in other people's projects - I know that birthday die and yet it looks so fresh and sweet used in the apron as you have done! Very clever x Jessie