MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 25 November 2016

GUEST DESIGN FOR THE LAST RUDOLF CHALLENGE OF THIS YEAR 2016



Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
Today starts the last Rudolf Challenge of this year.
I am a GD this month with 3 other lovely blog friends that are joining me in the GD spot.
The challenge runs from the 25th of the month to the end of the month over at Scappymo's blog HERE
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Maureen for all her hard work involved with this wonderful challenge, and also for having me as a GD for the latter part of the year.
I know this year has been a rather very busy one for her. for personal reasons, so to make the time to sort out all the work of the challenge just shows how dedicated to it she is.

Well onto my last GD card for this year.

  

This is a 8"x8" size card.
I used my Graphic 45 papers from the 8"x8" and the 12"x12" Children's Hour paper pad.
I cut out all the wonderful elements you get with the paper pads and decoupaged them to the front of the card.
I also cut out some poinsettias with a Robert Addams Die which I won a few years ago on the Pixies Snippets Playground.

Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.   JENNY.

 

25 comments:

Linby said...

wow this is stunning, I think it is an understatement to call it a card! Beautiful work.

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Beautiful work Jenny just wonderful x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Jenny, there are so many wonderful festive things to look at here. The die cuts that you've used work beautifully with all of the different images and I really like the use of so much red and green which gives your card a real traditional feel. In true Jenny style, the inside looks just as beautiful as the outside. Well done in creating such a gorgeous card. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Pat said...

This is a wonderful creation Jenny using Graphic 45 papers and the inside is as gorgeous as the outside, and it has been great being on the DT with you. x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Well done on your GDT Jenny, love your card, wow, how big is that, will have to be fir someone very special!!
Thanks for sharing,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Jenny, it's a wonderful design, papers are gorgeous, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

You have really pulled out all of the stops here on this brilliant card. Keep looking and finding different things to oooooooo over. Love it. Hugs Mrs A.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I knew this was G45 papers the minute I saw this beautiful card, there is so much interest in this card Jenny, it is fabulous !!
I have just seen that you posted another card yesterday which I missed, a fabulous card, I'm loving all your different techniques you are using.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Michelle said...

Stunning Jenny - beautifully design and so many lovely elements - Michelle x

Chris said...

You pulled out all the stops for this one Jenny! So many beautiful details in this gorgeous card.
Chris
x

Sarah said...

This is a real showstopper Jenny and it MUST be for someone very special indeed. The papers are simply gorgeous and your elements perfectly matched. A fitting inspirational masterpiece for the final challenge of the year xx

Erika said...

Jenny what a beautiful Christmas project. Love all the different elements. You do these cards so well.

Hugs Erika. x

LesleyG said...

a gorgeous collage of traditional christmas, love it xxx

Jean said...

A wonderful card Jenny, The vintage style images are lovely and I like the traditional Christmas colours.
Jean x

pam said...

Gorgeous card with so much detail Jenny, love your Graphic45 papers you have used.
Pam x

KandA said...

Really fabulous card Jenny. Love the traditional colours with the super vintage images and great details. I've really enjoyed being a GDT with you over at the Rudolph challenge xx

Liz said...

What a fabulous work of art, Jenny! So much detail. xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Your card certainly caught my eye on Maureen's challenge page. It is full of wonderful detail. What a great way to show off the fabulous G45 paper!!

Greta said...

Wow--you're ending your GD assignment with a bang, Jenny! This is a gift for someone--so many beautiful details!

Carol L said...

What a treasured creation - sure to be cherished by the recipient for years to come! I love all the papers and vintage elements, especially the little stamps and calendar! Truly a remarkable "card" but more like a fabulous art piece! Way to GD for Rudolph!!

Barb said...

Congratulations on your Guest Design spot. Your card is absolutely stunning. A truly beautiful vintage creation. Barbxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, this is gorgeous and so full of goodness! I just saw it over at Rudolph Days and had to come over and take a closer look! I've never made a card so large before - what a treat for the recipient! I love all the details and elements you added!

Elizabeth said...

A fabulous card, Jenny. I spotted it over on the Rudolph Day challenge and, like Di, just had to pop over for a closer look. I love all Graphic 45 papers but this Christmassy one is stunning. You've put all the elements together beautifully - love the poinsettias. Elizabeth xx

Elizabeth said...

I should have said 'like Kitty' :(

scrappymo! said...

Finally getting round to catching up on my commenting, now that my knuckle is working a little better. Still a bit of nerve damage according to the doctor...

Your card is so lovely. It has such a vintage feel yet with very up to date colours! Such a homey feel.

It has been great to have you on board as part of my design team. I have so appreciated all the help from the teamies this year. Thanks for the lovely tribute.