MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 20 November 2016

MY 4th CHRISTMAS TAG



We are looking for a couple of people to join our friendly Design Team over at.
 MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES CHALLENGE.

If anyone is interested could you please mention it in your comment, and I will put you in touch with Wendy .


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
I have been making a tag again.
Oh I am so hooked on these.


I started by cutting my tag out of Snippets.
I used an Imagination Crafts stencil of poinsettias, and sponged Starlight Paints Topaz, and Diamond through the stencil.
I wrapped around a piece of vellum snippets around the tag.
I added a bell snippets and backed it with some more snippets painted card.
I added a bow to the top of the bell, and then stamped my greeting on more snippets with Versamark clear embossing ink, and then brushed mica powder over it.
Finally I added some Cosmic Shimmer Old Gold PVA glue dots to the centre of the poinsettias and the bell. 





Thank you so much for your visit and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.



15 comments:

Loll said...

So elegant with the two shades of gold used to stencil your poinsettia background Jenny. Love the soft look of the vellum strip and all the dimension from your beautiful die-cut bell. Lots of pretty elements that all work perfectly together. Thanks again for joining my tag event!

Brenda said...

What a beautiful tag! I am loving the golds you have used on it. That is a cool stencil too and I am loving the bell die cut. Everything works so well together and absolutely beautiful! Hugs, Brenda

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, You have definitely got the 'bug' for tags, this is absolutely stunning, I'm loving the gold colours, truly stunning.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh what a superb tag a Jenny, do you know I've only ever made two tags!! I love the colours and adornments you've used well done!
Thanks for sharing,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Maureen Killen said...

Hello Jenny,
I love this and the tage from yesterday and you know what, I loved doing ATC's for over 8 years and never thought to make them into tags!!! Well, you've spurred me to make some tags for Cards. Thank you.
Maureen xx

karenlotty said...

These tags are beautiful

Chris said...

This one's gorgeous Jenny, love the cream and gold combo..very elegant!
Chris
x

Di said...

Wonderful Jenny - I do think your sing-off is stunning as well!

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

Ha, ha - SIGN-off! xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW so elegant and grand this looks!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Erika said...

I lovely golden tag Jenny, loving all the different elements. Very regal.

Hugs Erika. x

pam said...

Love this gorgeous tag Jenny, must admit I enjoyed making the couple I have made, love the textures, die cuts & colours.
Pam x

Sarah said...

Absolutely stunning Jenny xx

cuilliesocks said...

A gorgeous tag Jenny, love all the gold and the dies, a feast for the eyes, Kate x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
From traditional to elegant this time. I like to use gold at Christmas as I think its the only time you can get away with lots of it lol!
Beautiful!
Ang x